September 21, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

Author Topic: [News]Stadium funding going ahead  (Read 2841 times)

Online Jamokachi

• Howard Kendall
Re: [News]Stadium funding going ahead
« on: September 14, 2018, 01:46:26 PM »
I am not a sceptic  and up until today I was sure , the wording in that release seems to be have more doubt and hesitation than should be the case at this stage .They still haven't seemingly decided much more than they want a new stadium .The design is still in process the capacity is not settled and the list goes on .I do understand the complexity but nevertheless we are a way off seeing any concrete design -pun intended.The main thing that now worries me is that we are going to get a "world class stadium" for half the cost of Spurs stadium  ,despite the problems of the dock and what that means financially. Lack of a certain funding is not the problem for me but it seems harder to attract the money when there is no design in place especially if there is also no planning permission yet ,it is all a bit of a pipe dream.

How do you propose securing funding post planning permission? And do you really think Everton are approaching investors with as little information as is in the public eye? Of course not!

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team