October 23, 2019, 02:57:29 PM

Author Topic: [News]Time to drop ship Walcott out with Tosun?  (Read 4867 times)

Online brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: [News]Time to drop ship Walcott out with Tosun?
« on: January 02, 2019, 06:43:44 PM »
You state some valid facts and just to say I would not have called Brad a mentalist had he not started the name calling. I too was delighted when we signed him and just donít feel easy with what  appears to be a gathering mob mentality, maybe his assists would be much better, his main job, and probably will be much better when we have a striker in the box to finish it off, I really just donít want to write him off too soon.

Sorry about the mentalist thing I just donít get why youíre gunning for Tom Davies.

Similar to @Thomas - I donít think anyone even really likes Davies that much? He gets slagged off every time he plays? Who is giving you lads the impression everyone loves Davies?

Also why is a player getting less perceived abuse a way to defend another player? Shouldnít a young player get less criticism than someone who is older, more experienced, and actually playing?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team