December 15, 2019, 05:06:53 PM

Author Topic: January Transfer Window 2016  (Read 266199 times)

January 15, 2016, 03:03:48 AM
Reply #645

Alex6691

Isn't he more of a winger anyway? I'm sure we could play both Coleman and Byram in games where we don't play Deulofeu on the right.

January 15, 2016, 03:04:11 AM
Reply #646

Alanvideo

That Jack Sullivan kid needs to pipe down, the mouthy southern prick.

He won't choose Wham over us.
..................sorry mate ,couldn't resist this ........... :hail:
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 15, 2016, 03:04:29 AM
Reply #647

Gash

Global Moderator
One look at the soulless morgue they're going to be playing in next season should be enough to keep anyone away from West Ham.

January 15, 2016, 03:07:19 AM
Reply #648

Amata

That Jack Sullivan kid needs to pipe down, the mouthy southern prick.

He won't choose Wham over us.

It will make it even funnier if he chooses us though!
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

January 15, 2016, 03:17:54 AM
Reply #649

Alanvideo

He's an Essex boy though innit so might prefer a move back Darn Sarf

January 15, 2016, 03:53:18 AM
Reply #650

Fynci

He's been in Yorkshire since primary school (maybe earlier), so I doubt he's Essex through and through.

January 15, 2016, 03:57:56 AM
Reply #651

Fynci

"Byram, a lifelong Leeds fan, joins an illustrious list that includes Norman Hunter, Peter Lorimer Allan Clarke, Gordon Strachan, Gary McAllister and Rio Ferdinand.

The teenage academy product, who was born in Essex but moved north with his family before his first birthday, is expected to win more end-of-season awards"

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/22159403

January 15, 2016, 04:01:40 AM
Reply #652

Alanvideo

"Byram, a lifelong Leeds fan, joins an illustrious list that includes Norman Hunter, Peter Lorimer Allan Clarke, Gordon Strachan, Gary McAllister and Rio Ferdinand.

The teenage academy product, who was born in Essex but moved north with his family before his first birthday, is expected to win more end-of-season awards"

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/22159403
...........should be a done deal then .

January 15, 2016, 04:02:25 AM
Reply #653

Bluedylan

Just made the mistake of wandering onto a West Ham forum, to see if they were saying anything about Byram. I was met with unfathomable levels of delusion:

''Everything else being equal, a smart player would rather join us than Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea at the moment. All three require major re-building in the next couple of seasons and we are relatively ahead in our re-building stage. More than that, we are more stable''

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 04:02:44 AM by Bluedylan »
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 15, 2016, 04:04:25 AM
Reply #654

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The Newcastle of the south.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 15, 2016, 04:27:35 AM
Reply #655

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
The Newcastle of the south.
Harsh
But completely fucking fair
(Zoolander)

January 15, 2016, 04:31:29 AM
Reply #656

kramer0

Just made the mistake of wandering onto a West Ham forum, to see if they were saying anything about Byram. I was met with unfathomable levels of delusion:

''Everything else being equal, a smart player would rather join us than Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea at the moment. All three require major re-building in the next couple of seasons and we are relatively ahead in our re-building stage. More than that, we are more stable''

Bizarre reasoning, that. Byram would choose West Ham over those clubs because he'll actually get on the pitch.

January 15, 2016, 04:36:49 AM
Reply #657

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I was born in Essex (only born, didn't live there), and I have zero intention of ever going back.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 15, 2016, 05:01:50 AM
Reply #658

howard1334

Seamus needs competition. He's been lacking a bit in the past 18 months. Needs a kick up the arse.

Yeah, I did not mean to in anyways suggest we should not sign Byram with my earlier comment. Definitely think we should, as I agree that Seamus has not reached quite the same heights as of late and lacks competition. Just think Byram may look at other teams in the league (namely West Ham) and think he has a better chance at starting.

January 15, 2016, 05:03:36 AM
Reply #659

howard1334

Isn't he more of a winger anyway? I'm sure we could play both Coleman and Byram in games where we don't play Deulofeu on the right.

I think he is fairly adept at both. But we also still own Mirallas and Lennon, along with Deulofeu, and I am not sure Byram is ready to start over either of them either.