June 25, 2019, 04:28:52 PM

Author Topic: January Transfer Window 2016  (Read 250392 times)

January 19, 2016, 03:33:37 AM
Reply #900

alexb

I think what really really worries me now, when Naismith goes and we get any more injuries we are in really big trouble. Admittedly no one on here has much of idea who we are after, but we have been hardly linked to anyone :/

Byram would of been good defense cover and lift.

Starting to get worried :/
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 03:34:55 AM by alexb »

January 19, 2016, 03:40:17 AM
Reply #901

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

January 19, 2016, 03:40:45 AM
Reply #902

Danny

I think what really really worries me now, when Naismith goes and we get any more injuries we are in really big trouble. Admittedly no one on here has much of idea who we are after, but we have been hardly linked to anyone :/

Byram would of been good defense cover and lift.

Starting to get worried :/

No way Naismith leaves if we aren't bringing someone in imo, Martinez said we always finish windows stronger than we started them and to be fair to him it's one of the things I think he's delivered on since coming. Naismith will get his head down and give his best as always.

January 19, 2016, 03:41:10 AM
Reply #903

Sixx1402

Yeah, I'd say west ham are serious competition these days.

Fucking hate saying that.

I'd have to go one further and say they are ahead of us at present, i hate saying that and i'm very pissed off that its happened so quickly but they've got a good manager, a fantastic player in Payet (who we were apparently in for but of course lost out on), a brand new massive stadium coming, are based in London, are above us in the league by 6 points and have a great chance of getting in Europe this season, where we have basically no chance, not because we don't have a good team but because we have a manager who can't get results, 1 premier league win in 9 GAMES!!! Who would you rather go to if you were a neutral......I knew it as soon as i saw he had returned to Leeds to 'think it over' after agreeing terms and completing a medical, he would have signed there and then if he was going to, such a shame as he's a very good young english player in a postion we need strengthening. Gutted
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

January 19, 2016, 03:45:00 AM
Reply #904

Simon Paul

Administrator
is Colin Pomford still Byram's agent?

a scouser, and apparently Evertonian, who represented Xabi Alonso when he left Liverpool

January 19, 2016, 03:46:29 AM
Reply #905

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He's going to West Ham because he will start games, he might not have even got in our squad some weeks. Let's not start making out West Ham are Barcelona. They are only 6 points ahead of us and are supposedly having a great season while we so far really aren't.

January 19, 2016, 03:46:34 AM
Reply #906

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
People absolutely shitting themselves over West Ham. Get a grip.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 19, 2016, 03:56:27 AM
Reply #907

Sixx1402

To be honest i'm shitting myself a bit, if they've got more pulling power than us now it doesn't paint a great picture for other prospective targets thinking about joining us. Isn't this the THIRD player West Ham have swooped in a got at the expense off us this season after Payet and Ogbonna? Doesn't look good does it

January 19, 2016, 03:58:09 AM
Reply #908

Bluedylan

To be honest i'm shitting myself a bit, if they've got more pulling power than us now it doesn't paint a great picture for other prospective targets thinking about joining us. Isn't this the THIRD player West Ham have swooped in a got at the expense off us this season after Payet and Ogbonna? Doesn't look good does it

Seriously mate, you've lost all sense of perspective. It's happened to me before, and it happens to everyone. Don't stress about West Ham in the slightest until they put 2 or 3 strong seasons together.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 03:58:29 AM by Bluedylan »
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 19, 2016, 04:01:41 AM
Reply #909

Macca77

Exactly, well said brother

January 19, 2016, 04:01:42 AM
Reply #910

Gash

Global Moderator

They haven't got more pulling power than us, the lad is going to get game time right from the start whereas coming here, other than Coleman being injured he isn't. Ogbonna by all accounts hasn't been a great loss and I don't think we ever got to the stage of talking about a deal for Payet.

Moan for moaning sake at times with some people. Over the years there's been very few players we have lost out on that have proved to go on and been a miss for us.

January 19, 2016, 04:02:51 AM
Reply #911

Sixx1402

Seriously mate, you've lost all sense of perspective. It's happened to me before, and it happens to everyone. Don't stress about West Ham in the slightest until they put 2 or 3 strong seasons together.

Well this will be the second weak seasons for us in a row (barring a change of manager to one who can get his team to defend) so when is it time to get worried? West Ham will finish way above us this season and probably get into Europe whilst signing our transfer targets, not worried yet?

January 19, 2016, 04:02:55 AM
Reply #912

sam of the south

You're thinking in the short-term Sam, lid. Have the confidence in your ability to fight for your place with us.

Yeah, you're right, Hill mate.

I must man up..

I can fucking do this 😣

YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! 😫
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 19, 2016, 04:03:30 AM
Reply #913

Shogun

Administrator
Fucking hell, Mirallas signed a new contract once he heard West Ham were interested.
I never claimed to be a saint

January 19, 2016, 04:06:07 AM
Reply #914

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Well this will be the second weak seasons for us in a row (barring a change of manager to one who can get his team to defend) so when is it time to get worried? West Ham will finish way above us this season and probably get into Europe whilst signing our transfer targets, not worried yet?

Will they?