December 15, 2019, 11:55:18 PM

Author Topic: January Transfer Window 2016  (Read 266230 times)

January 20, 2016, 07:53:21 PM
Reply #1065

Alanvideo

Whereas we got Tarashaj sorted early on, as a future prospect, I suppose any proper first team signing is likelier to be at the end of January when full brinksmanship kicks in.

..............Jim White likes the sound of that . ???
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 20, 2016, 07:55:29 PM
Reply #1066

Bluedylan

..............Jim White likes the sound of that . ???

I try to live my life thinking 'what would Jim White make of this?' so that's comforting to hear
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 20, 2016, 08:05:18 PM
Reply #1067

Rodenplav64

Would anyone go for Adebayor?

I have never seen you play but I would prefer you to stand in for Lukaku than the utter turd that is Adebayor .

January 20, 2016, 08:09:23 PM
Reply #1068

MmmblueBernard

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 20, 2016, 08:31:33 PM
Reply #1069

Danny

January 20, 2016, 08:57:02 PM
Reply #1070

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Shane Long? 
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

January 20, 2016, 09:08:34 PM
Reply #1071

Ross

Shane Long? 
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

Imagine beating the shite to the signing of Shane Long! Or being beaten by the shite to the signing of Shane Long....

How fucking depressing either scenario is.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:09:00 PM by Ross »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 20, 2016, 09:27:35 PM
Reply #1072

GrantyBoy78

Remy?

100k a week for a bench warmer? And why would he swap Chelsea's bench for ours?

January 20, 2016, 09:33:19 PM
Reply #1073

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine beating the shite to the signing of Shane Long! Or being beaten by the shite to the signing of Shane Long....

How fucking depressing either scenario is.
I could live with the second scenario

January 20, 2016, 09:43:37 PM
Reply #1074

BlueBeagle

Don't get it with Remy.

Looked good for about 3 month at Newcastle but shite everywhere else since that.

January 20, 2016, 09:44:37 PM
Reply #1075

Hawkandro

Long would fill the empty 'plenty of heart and legs' role from the bench.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 20, 2016, 10:02:46 PM
Reply #1076

Lxxx

Don't get it with Remy.

Looked good for about 3 month at Newcastle but shite everywhere else since that.

He's never really had the chance to shine at Chelsea. I think he could be a great player playing regularly, he's got all the attributes.

January 20, 2016, 10:18:14 PM
Reply #1077

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Suspect I'm in the a minority of one here but Long would be a very good replacement for Naismith.

At the right price I think that would be a very nice piece of business.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 20, 2016, 10:27:35 PM
Reply #1078

Thornton_19

Suspect I'm in the a minority of one here but Long would be a very good replacement for Naismith.

At the right price I think that would be a very nice piece of business.

Didn't they pay 12 million for him, it would have to be at least half of that for me to think it was good business. I do agree he is a really good player and would help us a lot, but I think price wise we could probably do better.

January 20, 2016, 10:32:39 PM
Reply #1079

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Long would be alright. In the could do worse category