September 25, 2017, 06:41:55 PM

Author Topic: [News]Lukaku rejects new 140k per week contract  (Read 53306 times)

March 15, 2017, 01:51:16 AM
Reply #60

Tinga

The club never announced the deal was done, only his agent and Jim White, Koeman has always been sceptical.

You'd have thought we'd have pulled Jim White aside after last time, the soft cunt.

deCoubertin

March 15, 2017, 01:51:53 AM
Reply #61

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Clubs never win in these situations. If he wants to go he will go.

We win 60M plus
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 15, 2017, 01:52:26 AM
Reply #62

indiantoffee1975

Everton were never going to let Stones and Lukaku go in one window. Lukaku was always going to stay on for a further season.
It will be the same again this time next year when a contract extension for Koeman remains unsigned.

Moshiri need to take full ownership of the club and get his own people in. Secondly get the ground issue nipped in the bud and get us moved into a new stadium within 3-5 years. The rest will follow and we can then look to become one of the elite clubs in the PL where players can fulfill there dreams and ambitions at Everton.

March 15, 2017, 01:52:57 AM
Reply #63

Macca77

We win 60M plus

70 million plus, the ball remains firmly in our court here

March 15, 2017, 01:54:34 AM
Reply #64

TheTone

We win 60M plus

Yeah but then shit teams like watford will start looking for 30M for the likes of Troy Deeney, we're going to get fleeced whoever we go for

March 15, 2017, 01:59:30 AM
Reply #65

TrevorSteven

The club never announced the deal was done, only his agent and Jim White, Koeman has always been sceptical.

Exactly! The club has never spoken about a contract being imminent. This is Lukakus agents work and its totally ok in my eyes. Now Everton just has to convince Lukaku that our demand of not selling him to another english club is accepted and Raiola can try as hard as he wants to find a club in Italy, Germany or Spain that are willing to offer him 100-200K a week plus 80M fee. This will first become ugly if Lukaku tries to force a move to Chelsea, Arsenal, City, United or Tottenham. Ofcourse that is probably his aim, but if Everton act fast it will become harder for him to do that.

March 15, 2017, 02:00:33 AM
Reply #66

TheTone

Everton were never going to let Stones and Lukaku go in one window. Lukaku was always going to stay on for a further season.
It will be the same again this time next year when a contract extension for Koeman remains unsigned.

Moshiri need to take full ownership of the club and get his own people in. Secondly get the ground issue nipped in the bud and get us moved into a new stadium within 3-5 years. The rest will follow and we can then look to become one of the elite clubs in the PL where players can fulfill there dreams and ambitions at Everton.

yeah next up will be Koeman off to Arsenal and Gana or Schneiderlin one of his first signings, we're just like Southampton really, 7th to 10th place finishes for years to come

March 15, 2017, 02:01:21 AM
Reply #67

BlueBeagle

You'd have thought we'd have pulled Jim White aside after last time, the soft cunt.

That daft prick is too close for comfort.

March 15, 2017, 02:04:21 AM
Reply #68

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
The likely events are that Raiola has got word from one of the obvious clubs that they'll definitely come in for him.

I guess it was far from certain before hence no point not talking about a new deal.

As such there remains the possibility that they'll pull out and they'll be lots of "convinced by the project" lines.

March 15, 2017, 02:04:47 AM
Reply #69

KoemansNumberTens

I don't think he ever really intended to stay. He wanted to have his cake and eat it. Sign a contract with a huge pay rise and a release clause that meant he'd leave in the summer anyway.

Lad has been nothing but honest really and there's never been a pretence that he didn't see his future elsewhere

Let's just get a huge fee if we doesn't want to sign a contract that works for us and move on.

Life goes on. We survived rooney leaving. We survived stones leaving. We survived lineker leaving. Thrived all 3 times in fact.
With or without lukaku we will be a better team next season than this because we have the board and management team in place to make sure we are

March 15, 2017, 02:05:48 AM
Reply #70

burkey17

I think this comment puts everything into perspective 'if Suarez can leave the Red shite, Bale can leave Tottenham,Ronaldo can leave Man Utd well he can leave us'
I'm not happy at all about it but what's pissed me off is that we have 10 games to go and unfortunately I think the 'lizards' in our fanbase will bring a negative atmosphere to and around the Ground.Also just before playing that lot!
Just when I was enjoying going the game again! I should know better!

March 15, 2017, 02:05:57 AM
Reply #71

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

March 15, 2017, 02:12:53 AM
Reply #72

Toddacelli

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 15, 2017, 02:13:26 AM
Reply #73

Cereal Killer

Let's just hope we don't go full kopite and start booing him on Saturday.....

March 15, 2017, 02:15:12 AM
Reply #74

Macca77

Let's just hope we don't go full kopite and start booing him on Saturday.....

We would never go full kopite