June 17, 2019, 03:35:03 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 46651 times)

April 01, 2017, 08:46:43 PM
Reply #15

Toddacelli

In fairness, for a reality check, we are missing a RB,  CB, CMx2, and LW. We can't afford that. And why has some cunt an Aberdeen scarf?

Half and half = all cunt

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

April 01, 2017, 11:05:44 PM
Reply #16

Toddacelli

If we had won both 2016/17 Derbies we would now have 56 pts to Lpool's 53.

That's what losing these games is doing to us every season. 12 point swing.

How I feel reading that ^

April 02, 2017, 12:45:03 AM
Reply #17

Toddacelli

I agree I think he does little other than scores goals,

and I know all you guys are going to say he the leading goal scorer this season but world class strikers do more than that for there teams.

yes without his goals this season we would be struggling but with the transfer fee we can bolster the weak areas of the team, we need a top keeper for a start.

and I am sick of waiting for Barkley to be that guy that takes a game and single handley turns it in our favour, maybe one day but for the moment we need to sign the kind of player

Welcome to the forum!

I know what you mean about Barkley. I don't know if he will ever be that player to take a game by the scruff of the neck, although you'd be hard pressed to find an Evertonian who doesn't think he could be capable of it. Maybe we'd see the best of him with a real dominator alongside him in the team - like a Patrick Viera or a Yaya Toure?

April 02, 2017, 01:00:36 AM
Reply #18

Toddacelli

What we saw today and in just about every derby he has played in wasn't the footballer Ross Barkley, it was the Evertonian Ross Barkley.

You know how if 99% of our fanbase had the chance to play in a derby that they'd just try and smash a few of their players up, that's his mentality. He should have been sent off in both derbies this season and until he learns to let his ability do the talking, then he has no chance of making a positive impact in these matches.

It's hard but I was thinking similar things when one or two people mentioned missing the coolness of Schneiderlin or the maturity of Barry in the starting line up - for all this talk of not turning up or being up for it - if we had a few better players, would they have the class and composure to play it more calmly against these - and should that be how we approach the derbies?

April 02, 2017, 01:04:58 AM
Reply #19

Toddacelli

6 fucking text messages from people at work who all:

1) Live in Leicester
2) Claim to be massive shite fans
3) Have rs mugs and rs wallpapers on their desktops (the Klopp one is particularly offensive)
4) Have never set foot inside the city of Liverpool even once during their sorry, turd lives

If I'm not sacked this week I'll have won a gold medal for restraint

:headbang: