May 24, 2019, 02:22:56 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Steve Walsh?  (Read 60935 times)

January 15, 2018, 06:19:23 PM
Read 60935 times

Bluenose 91

I can't believe the idiot is using the same argument that many idiots on here used in the summer when Lukaku left.

“I’ve got a stat that might surprise a lot of people: if you took away all of Romelu Lukaku’s goals from last season, we still would’ve finished seventh in the league,” he said.

This is the guy tasked with understanding football and driving forward a strategy at the club and he's coming out with rubbish like this.

I try to stay away from slagging backroom/board level staff off cos very few people actually know what's going on there but that quote from him is a fucking piss take.

Trotting out the sort of shite you see idiots on Twitter come out with.

Didn't he also say something along the lines of ''At least I didn't sign Vincent Janssen''

Moshiri needs a big re-think in the summer of what he actually wants us to do on the pitch.  A big fuck off clear out at that level is needed I think.

February 26, 2018, 06:25:55 PM
Reply #1

Bluenose 91

Feel sorry for Bolasie.

Getting an injury like that at probably the possible worst stage in his career, after making a bright start too.

He's looked awful since he come back but that's to be expected I think.

Struggle to see how he gets in to the team going in to next season.

February 26, 2018, 08:33:26 PM
Reply #2

Bluenose 91

Definitely the least likeable/relatable squad for a good while isn't it?

February 26, 2018, 09:10:24 PM
Reply #3

Bluenose 91

Is it cos under Moyes we were used to having no signings and kinda linked with the squad cos it was the same for so long. Now they come and go like no ones business

Could be yeah.

Just feels like a really dull boring period in our history atm and the sooner it's over the better.

Signed a load of players and pretty much need a clear out already.

Got to get the manager and recruitment right this summer.