October 14, 2019, 01:12:11 PM

Author Topic: David Moyes Masterclass  (Read 1483 times)

May 20, 2019, 02:56:25 AM
Read 1483 times

Shogun

Administrator
Nothing groundbreaking but worth a 12 minute watch

May 20, 2019, 12:19:27 PM
Reply #1

Simon Paul

Administrator
6-4-0....hit them on the break... Reoeat

May 20, 2019, 09:23:46 PM
Reply #2

BlueForYou

Van Der Meyde has apparently told some player to stay way clear of us as we are a shit club

Not so masterclass
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 20, 2019, 09:24:59 PM
Reply #3

BlueBeagle

Van Der Meyde has apparently told some player to stay way clear of us as we are a shit club

Not so masterclass

If said player takes advice off that waste of skin then I'd sooner they don't come here anyway tbh

May 20, 2019, 09:29:59 PM
Reply #4

Waltzer

Not so masterclass
I actually liked Shandy and found some of his stories a little funny, but he's just turning into a bit of a prick:

El  Ghazi also claimed that there are Premier League sides interested in him – and he was asked about a potential move to Everton, linking up with fellow Dutcham Marcel Brands who is the club’s director of football.

But he was warned against doing so in a sweary outburst by former Everton player Andy van der Meyde

"Don't do it. Don't. Do. It. Everton, what a s*** club," said an adamant Van der Meyde on VTBL.

"Please don’t go to Everton because it would destroy you. Just look at me!"

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

May 21, 2019, 02:19:16 AM
Reply #5

Tinga

Not so masterclass

Apparently if you speak Dutch it comes across as more joke than malice.

May 21, 2019, 03:19:53 AM
Reply #6

Macca77

Lesson one - at the bigger clubs let's just get out alive

May 21, 2019, 03:50:42 AM
Reply #7

ally2

The way we used to just launch the ball anywhere away from our goal and watch it come back again and again and again was fucking grim viewing back in the day.

May 21, 2019, 03:29:43 PM
Reply #8

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
We did play some properly wonderful football under him at times though lads. Just not against anybody Moyes thought were a bigger club than us and so deserved the points more than we did.

But let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

There were team goals against West Ham & Larissa that came amongst some impressive, devastating football.
He went how long without actually spending any money on a player at one point?

May 22, 2019, 07:16:55 PM
Reply #9

BlueForYou

Bernard signed on recommendation from Jo who couldn't speak more highly of us "an exceptional club"

Masterclass
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 22, 2019, 07:52:11 PM
Reply #10

GrantyBoy78

Moyes often gets shit for ‘taking a knife to a gun fight’ when playing some of the bigger teams. Thing is; we couldn’t afford a gun.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

May 22, 2019, 09:13:37 PM
Reply #11

gizzblue

Moyes often gets shit for ‘taking a knife to a gun fight’ when playing some of the bigger teams. Thing is; we couldn’t afford a gun.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

and the knife was blunt and on loan from someone else . lolol
Born not made a blue .