June 17, 2019, 04:00:15 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 162284 times)

August 08, 2018, 10:25:19 PM
Reply #3150

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe we’re trying to do that sneaky double Barca signing after all. Mina and Gomes.

August 08, 2018, 10:35:28 PM
Reply #3151

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair if we take Gomes off their hands Barca will probably repay us by convincing Mina.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 09, 2018, 12:48:10 AM
Reply #3152

TrevorSteven

Bernard is exactly the type of signings we need...I only fear that the crowd wont take him to his heart as the majority of us often appreciate the work rate of a Naismith over the skills of a Bernard-type.

Still worried that we are not linked with any striker as that is a position vital to strenghten.

August 09, 2018, 12:50:51 AM
Reply #3153

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Bernard is exactly the type of signings we need...I only fear that the crowd wont take him to his heart as the majority of us often appreciate the work rate of a Naismith over the skills of a Bernard-type.

Still worried that we are not linked with any striker as that is a position vital to strenghten.

'King 'ell.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 09, 2018, 12:51:53 AM
Reply #3154

Cereal Killer

My thoughts on your arrogant assumption of other fans in no particular order:

:Horse:
 :headbang:
 :wanker:

August 09, 2018, 12:53:41 AM
Reply #3155

Waltzer

Things like this wind me up a bit.  Every fan would rather have a player with the x factor over a work horse,  but they're not and never should be mutually exclusive.  Just cause you've got talent it doesn't mean you shouldn't try and work hard for the team. I just want players to give their all for the shirt, it's not a massive ask.

August 09, 2018, 12:54:28 AM
Reply #3156

toffee_scot

Maybe we’re trying to do that sneaky double Barca signing after all. Mina and Gomes.

Or the media have got the story slightly wrong:

Barca actually want to give us £45m plus Mina and Gomes for another central midfielder with international experience for France: Schneiderlin

We can dream.

August 09, 2018, 12:55:38 AM
Reply #3157

bluestevie

:wanker:
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

August 09, 2018, 12:57:54 AM
Reply #3158

KoemansNumberTens

Surely the flair players we haven’t taken to heart are the 1s that aren’t very good. There’s nowhere to hide when you’re doing fuck all and showing fuck all effort doing it

Even saying that there’s plenty on here who rated someone like Deulofeu. Who neither worked or had any sort of productive flair

August 09, 2018, 01:12:30 AM
Reply #3159

indiantoffee1975

Kanchelskis/Limpar. 100% flair. Anything else was questionable. They were crowd favourites mate.

August 09, 2018, 01:15:17 AM
Reply #3160

blue slug

Kanchelskis/Limpar. 100% flair. Anything else was questionable. They were crowd favourites mate.

Kanchelskis was absolutely amazing

August 09, 2018, 02:02:21 AM
Reply #3161

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Don't think we lost a game when they played together
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 09, 2018, 02:07:21 AM
Reply #3162

SANA_DR0

lol, i wonder if Hearts would swap Naismith for Bernard..
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 09, 2018, 02:38:08 AM
Reply #3163

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Interesting how this window we haven't bought one English player. looks to be all South Americans and one Spanish. All Latin flair type players. has to be exciting news. Last season was Sig, keane, Pickford, Sandro and Rooney. mostly English and one untried Spaniard.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 09, 2018, 02:38:45 AM
Reply #3164

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Interesting how this window we haven't bought one English player. looks to be all South Americans and one Spanish. All Latin flair type players. has to be exciting news. Last season was Sig, keane, Pickford, Sandro and Rooney. mostly English and one untried Spaniard.

Getting them all in before Brexit turns the place into a wasteland