June 25, 2019, 03:07:25 PM

Author Topic: Ramiro Funes Mori in talks to leave Everton, 10m deal  (Read 6476 times)

May 31, 2018, 04:11:57 PM
Reply #90

themilkycoffees

Keane is a very, very good passer of the ball.

He could flourish under somebody like Silva, but could also be over exposed.

Need an athletic brute of a type next to him I think.

Yet to see this myself. He looks very awkward whenever he gets it. He's not mobile and has no pace. I'd cut our losses and look for someone better.

May 31, 2018, 04:31:40 PM
Reply #91

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yet to see this myself. He looks very awkward whenever he gets it. He's not mobile and has no pace. I'd cut our losses and look for someone better.

Every now and again he has it in the locker. Saw footballfactman say at one point Keane was ranking highest on his passing model for our CB’s - hard to know what’s getting attributed to what there but I do think there are the bones of a proficient ball playing CB there...

As I say though, I have been really disappointed. Looks a way off the level we need him at and the talk of his head going was really worrying.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 31, 2018, 04:37:42 PM
Reply #92

themilkycoffees

Every now and again he has it in the locker. Saw footballfactman say at one point Keane was ranking highest on his passing model for our CBs - hard to know whats getting attributed to what there but I do think there are the bones of a proficient ball playing CB there...

As I say though, I have been really disappointed. Looks a way off the level we need him at and the talk of his head going was really worrying.

Fair enough if he was but surely we shouldn't be comparing our CBs with each other. They're all well below the standard we need. I'd keep Holgate because he's got time on his side and has potential. Other than that, I wouldn't be sad to see any of them go.

May 31, 2018, 05:12:43 PM
Reply #93

Lxxx

Poorest group of centre halves at the club for as long as I can remember.

May 31, 2018, 05:16:39 PM
Reply #94

Ramjam

If Jags, Baines and Williams were 5 years younger Id be happy with what we have along with the lads we have.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 31, 2018, 09:30:00 PM
Reply #95

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Defo since the Smith years, or kendall mk 3
Simply simply lovely