October 23, 2019, 01:37:29 AM

Author Topic: [News]Everton announce first phase of planning application for Bramley Moore Dock Stadium  (Read 5724 times)

October 25, 2018, 10:45:29 PM
Reply #45

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

October 25, 2018, 10:53:22 PM
Reply #46

School of Science

Not really bothered about the further delay, but I have serious misgivings if these consultations are for the general public, meaning Liverpool fans, as we all know the bitter cunts will do their Level best to derail it. Thinking Jeff from West Derby and his sort will be very busy over the next few months.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 25, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
Reply #47

blue1948

That is our hardest battle not the planners but the deluded fuckers who will do their best to derail it aka the reds .

October 25, 2018, 11:04:15 PM
Reply #48

Alanvideo

Not really bothered about the further delay, but I have serious misgivings if these consultations are for the general public, meaning Liverpool fans, as we all know the bitter cunts will do their Level best to derail it. Thinking Jeff from West Derby and his sort will be very busy over the next few months.
...............I doubt many RS will go to the public exhibitions but they will fill in the online survey in their thousands that's for sure. 
We are special ,we are Everton.

October 25, 2018, 11:11:45 PM
Reply #49

Simon Paul

Administrator
Anyone just pop along to these consultations then?

yup

take your family and friends to do it as well

the club want as many people doing it as possible

with regards the EBM podcast, I always just feel like I'm sat in a powerpoint presentation made by men in suits who wish they did something better

October 25, 2018, 11:13:07 PM
Reply #50

Simon Paul

Administrator
...............I doubt many RS will go to the public exhibitions but they will fill in the online survey in their thousands that's for sure. 

could you be arsed though?

the club and the planners will be pretty good at weeding out the pathetic objections.  Profanity for example would be weeded out instantly I would guess.

Also, if someone lives in Speke and says it would ruin their dog walk, then it's not really going to be taken seriously

October 25, 2018, 11:14:13 PM
Reply #51

eugene

Iím not bothered what the bitters will have to say because I really donít see what they can pull our plans on. We will have all our ducks in a line

October 25, 2018, 11:31:30 PM
Reply #52

Macca77

The bitterness from the cult shouldnt really bother us to be honest, they're making absolute twats out of themselves over this, it's comical to see

October 25, 2018, 11:55:55 PM
Reply #53

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I think a lot of the delay is around the fact they are considering Goodisons legacy as well which personally I think is excellent and totally unique. The talk today of making the area a dementia village for example is potentially groundbreaking

October 26, 2018, 12:13:21 AM
Reply #54

Alanvideo

could you be arsed though?

the club and the planners will be pretty good at weeding out the pathetic objections.  Profanity for example would be weeded out instantly I would guess.

Also, if someone lives in Speke and says it would ruin their dog walk, then it's not really going to be taken seriously
...................yes you're right and I can't see any legitimate reason for objections that isn't already covered by public bodies.
We are special ,we are Everton.

October 26, 2018, 12:58:23 AM
Reply #55

Gash

Global Moderator
I don't mind that it's taking a while to get sorted, it's a very ambitious project and lots of parties are involved, anything of this scale takes a long time just to get everything in place, never mind start building. It's a shame, no matter what we do there's always elements of the fan base who want to put a downer on everything but I can't see any reason not to be optimistic about this and firmly believe that we'll be in a new stadium in 5 or 6 years time, there will bumps in the road to help fuel people's scepticism but a project like this isn't going to be free of set backs.

As Si says, you can see that the club have learned from previous failures and are going about this in a methodical manner and speaking to all the parties involved in it. Other than the odd phone call to Jim White (which have thankfully stopped) and some dubious spending at first you can tell there's a different level of professionalism at the club and we've better people in the right places now. I'm pretty sure that once the final planning application goes in it will just be a formality as all the work will have been done behind the scenes, work that the club can't comment on or make public yet some people expect a press release every month to let them know what's happening.

As for Liverpool fans trying to put in objections, they have to be genuine objections so they can put in as many as they want it's not the volume of objections that matter it's validity of them, saying they're objecting just because it's us isn't a valid objection. I would be fun to see some of the objections though, I better there would be some proper embarrassing attempts.

October 26, 2018, 01:28:04 AM
Reply #56

Paddockoldie

For many it'll be too far to travel but either way they'll need interpretation in many languages.

October 26, 2018, 03:00:34 AM
Reply #57

Toddacelli

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 26, 2018, 03:30:13 AM
Reply #58

Simon Paul

Administrator
The legacy being left behind at Goodison is going to be special too, by all accounts

October 26, 2018, 03:31:20 AM
Reply #59

Jamokachi

The legacy being left behind at Goodison is going to be special too, by all accounts

I'm just as excited to see the plans for this as I am the new stadium.