May 20, 2019, 07:21:51 AM

Author Topic: ftao brownie 20  (Read 2376 times)

April 18, 2019, 03:06:58 AM
Reply #15

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Nice one brownie

My name is David Brown btw
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 18, 2019, 04:55:40 AM
Reply #16

KevtheRat

Check your messages mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

April 18, 2019, 05:28:12 AM
Reply #17

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Check your messages mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok

April 18, 2019, 05:53:28 AM
Reply #18

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
I beg your pardon?

I'm pretty sure it's one of the first strongholds of Gondor that fell to Sauron.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

April 19, 2019, 03:33:35 AM
Reply #19

Stumpy

I'm glad you remembered to give me your full name it's better than saying brownie 20.A fair while ago I got to know a mate of a mate and we got on well and became mates our selves.Well anyway we went on a stag do to Nottingham and I shared a room with him,by now we had known each other about 10 years now my name is mark stenner but he had only ever heard me called stumpy
 the room was in my name and when he came back one night and asked for the key the girl on reception wanted to know the name of the person the room was booked to,well he didn't have a clue what my real name was and told her mr stump,she refused to hand over the key so he had to go and find someone else on the trip that knew what my proper name was.

April 19, 2019, 02:28:31 PM
Reply #20

sam of the south

I'm glad you remembered to give me your full name it's better than saying brownie 20.A fair while ago I got to know a mate of a mate and we got on well and became mates our selves.Well anyway we went on a stag do to Nottingham and I shared a room with him,by now we had known each other about 10 years now my name is mark stenner but he had only ever heard me called stumpy
 the room was in my name and when he came back one night and asked for the key the girl on reception wanted to know the name of the person the room was booked to,well he didn't have a clue what my real name was and told her mr stump,she refused to hand over the key so he had to go and find someone else on the trip that knew what my proper name was.

Er, er, Mr. Stump! 😂
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

April 19, 2019, 11:31:21 PM
Reply #21

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Ive PMd you bud

April 20, 2019, 01:29:12 AM
Reply #22

Stumpy

I’ve PM’d you bud
I'm going to show myself up now brownie,my how do I retrieve pm's

April 20, 2019, 02:23:56 AM
Reply #23

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I'm going to show myself up now brownie,my how do I retrieve pm's

Go to the menu icon and look for messages

April 20, 2019, 02:39:30 AM
Reply #24

Stumpy

Go to the menu icon and look for messages
Got it

April 20, 2019, 02:44:06 AM
Reply #25

stirlingblue

I like that in the age of hackers and fraud being rife you lads are comfortable giving up your real names on here, its a sign of how good this site is

April 20, 2019, 03:17:51 AM
Reply #26

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I like that in the age of hackers and fraud being rife you lads are comfortable giving up your real names on here, its a sign of how good this site is

Ive got fuck all to steal mate

April 20, 2019, 03:33:31 AM
Reply #27

Stumpy

I’ve got fuck all to steal mate
Ditto

April 20, 2019, 04:30:29 PM
Reply #28

gizzblue

All those tractors and Astin Martin's names after you . :thumbsup: