May 25, 2019, 01:50:13 AM

Author Topic: Race for Europe*  (Read 12302 times)

April 14, 2019, 03:00:37 AM
Reply #75

Macca77

The first tentative steps in the cover design of our end of season video.

I'll buy the DVD

April 14, 2019, 05:01:30 AM
Reply #76

Ramjam

I think 3 wins could see us get 7th. However that means beating man United or spurs

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
Spurs will murder us as usual, just look what they done to Huddersfield without Kane and Ali

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 20, 2019, 01:29:21 AM
Reply #77

Shogun

Administrator
All five teams lost last weekend so fuck knows.

Logically...

Leicester and West Ham draw
Wolves and Watford win
We lose
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 20, 2019, 02:07:37 AM
Reply #78

WeimaranerBlues

Win last week and we would have been in the box seat,. If game's go to plan were the others  loose to the top six teams and draw against each other then 55pts will get you 7th , that means winning 3 for us.

April 20, 2019, 11:02:11 PM
Reply #79

Shogun

Administrator
Good results for us today but I'm struggling to see past Watford getting it

April 20, 2019, 11:07:14 PM
Reply #80

KoemansNumberTens

Good results for us today but I'm struggling to see past Watford getting it

Think our chances went with last weeks efforts. Shame because we’d got ourselves in a good position again

April 20, 2019, 11:09:15 PM
Reply #81

Bluedylan

Think our chances went with last weeks efforts. Shame because we’d got ourselves in a good position again

Nah, win tomorrow and it's back on. Watford have to go to Chelsea, and still have to play West Ham and Wolves, so all of those teams will be dropping points. Got to win tomorrow though.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 20, 2019, 11:13:38 PM
Reply #82

Cozzie

Only hope is Watford taking their eye off the ball and focussing on the FA cup.

April 21, 2019, 01:44:20 AM
Reply #83

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Only hope is Watford taking their eye off the ball and focussing on the FA cup.

I wonder if they would be in the FA Cup final and challenging for 7th position if they had kept their manager ?

April 21, 2019, 04:34:24 AM
Reply #84

Cozzie

I wonder if they would be in the FA Cup final and challenging for 7th position if they had kept their manager ?

Who knows but I gauruntee the Watford fans will tell you no.

April 21, 2019, 04:38:18 AM
Reply #85

Shogun

Administrator
Let’s be honest, the only way other teams get 7th is when we’re  in disarray.

It’s feels like our spot to me, thought Leicester on paper are getting closer to our status.

April 21, 2019, 06:41:05 AM
Reply #86

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Let’s be honest, the only way other teams get 7th is when we’re  in disarray.

It’s feels like our spot to me, thought Leicester on paper are getting closer to our status.

I feel like that as well but I think deep down, disarray is what keeps us at this level and to move away from disarray means to introduce an element of consistency and I just think we're miles off that. It requires quality and depth and mentality, 2-6 windows including Jans.

Leicester easily as good as us. Watford are close on paper. Wolves are close on paper with a better coach. West Ham need a couple of good windows back to back but they still have 3 or 4 who would walk into our side.

We shouldn't be where we are, but we are.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 21, 2019, 08:10:30 AM
Reply #87

American Evertonian

Tomorrow is a must win. If we drop points I don't see anyway we catch the teams above us. No one seems to want to make Europe with the amount of points being dropped.
Are we there yet?

April 21, 2019, 02:30:04 PM
Reply #88

stirlingblue

Leicester easily as good as us. Watford are close on paper. Wolves are close on paper with a better coach. West Ham need a couple of good windows back to back but they still have 3 or 4 who would walk into our side.

We shouldn't be where we are, but we are.

Leicester will struggle massively to replace Vardy once his pace dries up (he’s 32 now) as he’s a top 6 quality striker, they won’t be able to sign anybody as good as him.

West Ham are always good for a bit of self destruction, their tendency to go for known mercenary personalities (Arnautovic, Nasri etc) always blows up when those players throw their toys out of the pram.

Watford are the only ones that I see with the potential to challenge us consistently at that level, it will depend on their dealings this summer as I can see Doucouré and Pererya moving on this summer leaving big gaps.

April 21, 2019, 03:07:22 PM
Reply #89

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
*If Man City win the FA Cup and a non-top 4 club fail to win the Champions League

The second half of this sentence is melting my brain.

Surely lots of non-top 4 clubs have/will fail to win the Champions League?