November 21, 2017, 06:19:47 PM

Author Topic: Arsenal vs Everton  (Read 51757 times)

February 02, 2011, 01:03:46 AM
Reply #45

cantoffee

Bally doesn't pick THE TEAM!

He is the team.

February 02, 2011, 01:05:02 AM
Reply #46

Gash

Global Moderator
Decent line up. In with a shout in this tonight.

We could all do with a positive result tonight.

February 02, 2011, 01:06:32 AM
Reply #47

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully that team will be solid enough to stifle Arsenal's football to an extent.

I'd like to see Saha making more effort to push on in to the box though, he spent far too much time in deep / wide positions on Saturday.

February 02, 2011, 01:06:50 AM
Reply #48

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
"By 2300 GMT last night, every Premier League club had made at least one signing in the January transfer window, between them shelling out a grand total of well over £200m."

Well, although strictly true that is a bit of a stretch BBC.

February 02, 2011, 01:07:43 AM
Reply #49

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Decent line up. In with a shout in this tonight.

We could all do with a positive result tonight.

We really could!

February 02, 2011, 01:08:22 AM
Reply #50

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Glad to see were Unchanged ,hope we have a shoot on sight approach against that random scrabble name goalkeeper , also gotta put pressure on djourou cos he is a terrible centre back and probably arsenals main weakness tonight. Expecting a defeat as Cesc Fabregas will probably run the show, but I still have hope we could nick something.
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 02, 2011, 01:13:49 AM
Reply #51

Derek

Dunno how I feel. There's a cloud over all Evertonians at the moment, it seems. A win would change that, at least for tonight!
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 02, 2011, 01:16:58 AM
Reply #52

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Chance for Arteta to show he should be in the Spanish team. A masterclass against Cesc will make many people take notice.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 02, 2011, 01:18:34 AM
Reply #53

irishtoffee

we could be in trouble if we go with our formation on sky sports. felli playing as the left winger with billy up top. wouldn't mind billy in the "cahill" role but felli on the wing, i'd have my doubts.  presume its really 4 5 1. hate playing arsenal. they seem to generally rape us

February 02, 2011, 01:19:16 AM
Reply #54

Derek

He'll never be selected now.
Clarion Call.

February 02, 2011, 01:19:37 AM
Reply #55

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
we could be in trouble if we go with our formation on sky sports. felli playing as the left winger with billy up top. wouldn't mind billy in the "cahill" role but felli on the wing, i'd have my doubts.  presume its really 4 5 1. hate playing arsenal. they seem to generally rape us

LOL and we thought Andy Gray had left!

February 02, 2011, 01:20:07 AM
Reply #56

Tasslehoff

That is the right team, imo. Well done Moyes. Its only the players who can change us now

February 02, 2011, 01:22:19 AM
Reply #57

Derek

Wenger's record against Everton? Played 31 lost 4.

From the BBC.

That's mental.
Clarion Call.

February 02, 2011, 01:22:33 AM
Reply #58

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Playing Felli on the wing might be tactical. Heitinga to hit long balls for Fellaini to win off Sagna. They do it from free kicks all the time.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 02, 2011, 01:23:58 AM
Reply #59

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think Felli is playing on the wing, I think Sky have just screwed up the formation as they very often have done in the past.