November 20, 2017, 11:23:43 PM

Author Topic: Strong first 17- stay positive  (Read 2288 times)

February 01, 2011, 04:31:04 AM
Read 2288 times

sheedy11ire

I still think we have a really good 1st 11 and 7 subs and could well go on and win maybe 10 out of last 15 games. Cahill will be back for Blackpool (injury permitted), players like Saha, Coleman,Felli, Jonny H and Bainesy on fire. We can get Europe!!
Key is Saha staying injury free if he does then we dont need a striker and we sure as feck dont need SWP when we have the future of Irish football!! Most exciting player IMO since Kanchelskis.
But we need to know the facts. The accounts are due to Companies registry 9 months after year end so that has gotta be soon. Lets get a blog from R Elstone ASAP.

deCoubertin

February 01, 2011, 04:33:08 AM
Reply #1

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
i like the positivity for a first post top lad

February 01, 2011, 04:33:34 AM
Reply #2

eame

Keep smoking it lad it will ease the pain

February 01, 2011, 04:33:36 AM
Reply #3

charlatan

Key is Saha staying injury free if he does then we dont need a striker

Yeh, thats why we've been scoring 5 goals every game all season.

There's as much chance of finding rocking horse shit as there is of Duracell staying fit

February 01, 2011, 04:34:25 AM
Reply #4

Big Al

Hi welcome , but you won't last long on here mate your far to positive !
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

February 01, 2011, 04:39:26 AM
Reply #5

sheedy11ire

Cheers lad

I just think that there aint a lot out there to improve the 1st team at the minute. Dont get me wrong I know we dont have a pot to piss in, but if we had say 10m, which of our 1st 11 would we replace? Donovan would be the only one for me at the minute, maybe as a striker.

February 01, 2011, 04:40:42 AM
Reply #6

Shogun

Administrator
I still think we have a really good 1st 11 and 7 subs and could well go on and win maybe 10 out of last 15 games. Cahill will be back for Blackpool (injury permitted), players like Saha, Coleman,Felli, Jonny H and Bainesy on fire. We can get Europe!!
Key is Saha staying injury free if he does then we dont need a striker and we sure as feck dont need SWP when we have the future of Irish football!! Most exciting player IMO since Kanchelskis.
But we need to know the facts. The accounts are due to Companies registry 9 months after year end so that has gotta be soon. Lets get a blog from R Elstone ASAP.

welcome to the site mate :)
i doubt europe , on paper we have the players but with the way they are performing[arteta,yakubu,saha(although impressive lately),bily coming into the team, coleman is a bit hit and miss in some games(although mainly hit), and welll phil neville isnt good enough but i'd rather him over hibbert]

if we can get into a rythm we will be in top half which i think is the best we can expect(Y)
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 01, 2011, 05:03:40 AM
Reply #7

sirblue57

europe??? lolol lolol  we cant even get to tene-fucking-rife
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

February 01, 2011, 06:05:15 AM
Reply #8

cantoffee

Math problems eh? You've come to the right place.

February 01, 2011, 07:11:04 AM
Reply #9

Tellittoyourking

Math problems or not, he has a point and I like the look of our run in. Tomorrow is our tough test, we need a positive result after a fairly negative transfer window.

Arsenal are the only "footballing" team that we really have to worry about. We have proven we are more than a match for the 4-5 top sides. Moyes & the players need to put whatever has gone on behind the scenes/not signing any first team players behind them and do what they have the ability to do. They need to knuckle down and start beating the teams around and below us by adding some grit and determination to the pleasant looking football we have seen for much of the season.

February 01, 2011, 08:10:12 AM
Reply #10

bloody scally

Yeh, thats why we've been scoring 5 goals every game all season.

There's as much chance of finding rocking horse shit as there is of Duracell staying fit

3 goals in his last 4 may suggest he is getting his fitness back. Don't hold your breath yet.

sheedy11ire you are now my favourite poster. You have actually made me think of us positvely for the first time this season. Fuck the backroom shit, thats another story altogether. Lets just focus on the team when its neccessary, starting with Arsenal. Come on you Blues!