November 20, 2017, 06:33:18 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Blackpool  (Read 61029 times)

February 02, 2011, 05:44:44 PM
Read 61029 times

Bally

Administrator
So what do we think then

Must win back to the wall game for us

Don't want to predict a score but team will probably stay as was for Chelsea and Arsenal
It's the roll I way

February 02, 2011, 06:03:31 PM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
Stick to the same team as last night. I can see Moyes dropping Bily though. Which would be wrong in my opinion, the lad needs a run of games.

February 02, 2011, 06:15:20 PM
Reply #2

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Stick to the same team as last night. I can see Moyes dropping Bily though. Which would be wrong in my opinion, the lad needs a run of games.

I have that fear too.  He looked so angry with the lad and I don't understand that.  He lost possession yes but he wasn't awful by any stretch.  I will be really fucked off if Osman or Anichebe starts ahead of him but I can see it.

February 02, 2011, 06:48:32 PM
Reply #3

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Cahill will come in for Rodwell.

Given our recent form, I think the worry has to be whether we will keep them out rather than whether we will score enough.

I think too much emphasis has been placed on a lack of goals this year and as such the defending, which has been poor, has largely gone unnoticed.

I'd also stick with Bily.

He did some good stuff last night and against Chelsea. But apart from that we might as well play him to see if he's going to improve on his weaknesses.

February 02, 2011, 06:49:44 PM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
Forgot Cahill was back, him for Rodwell I'd imagine too.

February 02, 2011, 07:11:11 PM
Reply #5

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Beckford for Saha (I think he will be injured) Cahill for Rodwell

Not what I would do, what I see happening tho

Simply simply lovely

February 02, 2011, 07:19:01 PM
Reply #6

Alanvideo

Saha to start and Beckford on in the 89th minute . Cahill for Rodwell ,hope Bily starts . This game is approaching a sellout judging by the seating plan on the OS. We've got seats in the LB for the first time ,couldn't get 4 together in the MS. ,what's the Bullens like anybody ? :thumbsup:
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 02, 2011, 07:22:01 PM
Reply #7

dangermouse

Saha to start and Beckford on in the 89th minute . Cahill for Rodwell ,hope Bily starts . This game is approaching a sellout judging by the seating plan on the OS. We've got seats in the LB for the first time ,couldn't get 4 together in the MS. ,what's the Bullens like anybody ? :thumbsup:

Decent view... If your accustomed to the view in the MS you will find the LB really low....

Facilities are shite....Better than the UB though.... But not much different from main stand.... so may not bother you to much....
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

February 02, 2011, 07:23:36 PM
Reply #8

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I used to love the Lower Bullens as a lad but it feels a bit claustrophobic for me now.  Each to their own though and the view is decent.

February 02, 2011, 07:33:28 PM
Reply #9

Alanvideo

Thanks lads   :cheers:
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 02, 2011, 07:35:16 PM
Reply #10

RICH

0-2 blackpool beatie and adam

February 02, 2011, 07:39:09 PM
Reply #11

dangermouse

0-2 blackpool beatie and adam

I hope you put some money on that.....

February 02, 2011, 07:47:09 PM
Reply #12

montanatoffeefan

I can see Neville getting a needed rest. With maybe Hibbo or even Jags starting at RB. Or maybe Coleman, with Victor on the right. Though Holloway may be a little too informed on Seamus' defensive deficiencies at RB to risk that. 

We have to start regarding matches against these type of opponents as six pointers and winning most of them. The climb out of a relegation fight is getting steeper and more slippery.
Everton forever.

February 02, 2011, 07:54:39 PM
Reply #13

dangermouse

I can see Neville getting a needed rest. With maybe Hibbo or even Jags starting at RB. Or maybe Coleman, with Victor on the right. Though Holloway may be a little too informed on Seamus' defensive deficiencies at RB to risk that. 

We have to start regarding matches against these type of opponents as six pointers and winning most of them. The climb out of a relegation fight is getting steeper and more slippery.

Come on, seriously, 6 pointers & avoiding relegation.....

I just wouldn't take them for granted but as far as I'm concerned it's a winnable fixture and we should treat it as such........ Positive from the start...

February 02, 2011, 08:52:03 PM
Reply #14

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Could see Cahill coming in for Rodwell, really hope Bily retains his place. Really is a must win game and the players must know this, so I'm going for a 2-2 draw, and for a chorus of Boos and 'Kenwright out' chants at the final whistle
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!