November 18, 2017, 02:41:01 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Blackpool  (Read 60968 times)

February 02, 2011, 10:45:37 PM
Reply #15

Alanvideo

Come on, seriously, 6 pointers & avoiding relegation.....

I just wouldn't take them for granted but as far as I'm concerned it's a winnable fixture and we should treat it as such........ Positive from the start...
.........yes it's winnable but we thought that about other lowly teams . We haven't beat any of the bottom 3 at home ,Wolves 1-1 ,Wigan 0-0 and West Ham 2-2 . I won't relax until we go 3 up  :hail: :hail: :hail:
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 03, 2011, 12:50:29 AM
Reply #16

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
.........yes it's winnable but we thought that about other lowly teams . We haven't beat any of the bottom 3 at home ,Wolves 1-1 ,Wigan 0-0 and West Ham 2-2 . I won't relax until we go 3 up  :hail: :hail: :hail:

The right stance if you ask me. There have been too many looking past "easier" games as though they're an easy 3 pts but let's face it there are no easy 3 pt games for us this season.

February 03, 2011, 01:19:04 AM
Reply #17

montanatoffeefan

Come on, seriously, 6 pointers & avoiding relegation.....

I just wouldn't take them for granted but as far as I'm concerned it's a winnable fixture and we should treat it as such........ Positive from the start...

Who's taking them for granted? I'm doing quite the opposite saying that these are the teams that we are now competing for places against.

And that if a few more things go wrong -- or if we just keep being unable to beat teams like Blackpool and West Brom -- a relegation struggle may be in our near future.
Everton forever.

February 03, 2011, 02:41:45 AM
Reply #18

kunal32

February 03, 2011, 03:09:30 AM
Reply #19

Derek

Truly tired of this season already! :)

Hoping for a win, but knowing us we'll lose or draw.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 03, 2011, 03:38:49 AM
Reply #20

Thom

Administrator
An absolute must win match. Anything less than three points will be unthinkable really.

February 03, 2011, 03:56:18 AM
Reply #21

montanatoffeefan

Agreed. After today's results, we're just three points from the drop zone. Can't afford not to take all three from these type of teams at home.
Everton forever.

February 03, 2011, 03:59:14 AM
Reply #22

matty1878

its of fuckin,huge huge importance. we have to,beat blackpool no,draw no defeat, attack them from the of!. lets get behing the lads no shitty "quiet boring atmosphere" get it rocking, and get into them 3 points is what we need badly
row u seat 167 park end

February 03, 2011, 03:59:59 AM
Reply #23

DannyR

Im planning on being hungover, i want it to be quiet.
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

February 03, 2011, 04:01:18 AM
Reply #24

matty1878

well im sure either way,youl soon wake up!
row u seat 167 park end

February 03, 2011, 04:01:31 AM
Reply #25

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Phil Neville...is that you?

February 03, 2011, 04:05:35 AM
Reply #26

Gash

Global Moderator
great rallying cry,blackpool,they lost tonight 3-1, so wil, be ready for a rite, good pumping of! us.

February 03, 2011, 04:53:50 AM
Reply #27

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
We need the points, we need the confidence boost, we need something to reverse this feeling we are spiralling downwards.

For all these reasons a win is a MUST.  Not going to be easy, Blackpool are a damn good outfit, but a draw or defeat is unacceptable. If we don't get a result I'm out for the rest of the season, my nerves cant take it.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

February 03, 2011, 05:40:04 AM
Reply #28

kunal32

You can just see it, we'll pummel them for about the first half an hour, and they hit on some stupid break with Andy Reid or DJ Campbell or some other no mark scoring. Then we're chasing shadows and trying to pull this one back to salvage something. It's the way our season has gone.

February 03, 2011, 07:17:13 AM
Reply #29

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
he fellaini and arteta play the way they did against arsenal first half, and much of chelsea then we should control the game. That's what i'm hoping for anyway, it would be nice. For once.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.