November 24, 2017, 12:46:52 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Blackpool  (Read 61137 times)

February 06, 2011, 03:45:08 AM
Reply #405

cantoffee

Right before I left it was 2-1, then as I was heading out the door we go down 2-3, and now Im back and we won 5-3, fucking outrageous!

I have to say, Blackpool know how to do entertainment!

Well in Louis you fucking beauty! Made up with that result, from what I watched we certainly deserved it!

February 06, 2011, 04:25:56 AM
Reply #406

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Got to correct you there mate. Royle got 4
5 + 3 + 1  didnt add up to 8...  :whistle:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 04:28:53 AM by Polledreng »

February 06, 2011, 04:51:19 AM
Reply #407

Tinga

Wolves United on before us? didn't somebody say it was the amount of goals scored that determines MOTD? You sure about that haha.

February 06, 2011, 05:09:28 AM
Reply #408

Sprooly

Wolves United on before us? didn't somebody say it was the amount of goals scored that determines MOTD? You sure about that haha.
god chill lad united lost there first game of the season to the bottom placed club

what did u think would happen

February 06, 2011, 05:11:54 AM
Reply #409

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

If someone said that then they were wrong.

Utd losing their 1st game of the season to a team like Wolves if fairly headline stuff to be fair.  I'm sure Newcastle fans felt they could have been 1st on as well....

February 06, 2011, 05:22:11 AM
Reply #410

Tinga

god chill lad united lost there first game of the season to the bottom placed club

what did u think would happen

8 goal thriller is better entertainment me thinks.

February 06, 2011, 05:29:53 AM
Reply #411

Derek

I think they also use the criteria of how important the result was for the title race and the relegation places, and this ranks highly in both categories.

3rd ain't bad!
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 06, 2011, 05:59:26 AM
Reply #412

bluestevie

fuck me that was a nerve wracking game to listen to, wish i'd gone now. watched the goals on motd, four of the five goals were class. made up to see the king back on top form, am i right in thinking he's now our top scorer or is that still cahill? good to see beckford scoring again too, thats six for him now, not bad going considering most people were quick to write him off at the start
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

February 06, 2011, 05:59:51 AM
Reply #413

Gash

Global Moderator
It's funny, I heard a Bolton fan on Talksport moaning they were always last the other day.

And they say football fans are paranoid? Bottom beating top, who were unbeaten all season, is pretty good reason to be shown first. Championship contenders giving up 26th minute 4 goal lead is a pretty good reason to be shown second. So I don't think we can complain if we were third.

I watch football first rather than match of the day. At least FF has all the games at the same time so no one can moan.  :whistle:

Anyway. Great game, it's one of those games that even though I knew the score I was still shitting myself watching it. The ref descision before the "goal" was a shocker, he blew after Louis had hit the shot, very poor.

February 06, 2011, 06:16:05 AM
Reply #414

Gash

Global Moderator
Baines has been named in the England squad.

I'd have started a new thread, but 7 and a half hours after full time the forum is still closed to new threads.

What's all that about??

February 06, 2011, 07:41:15 AM
Reply #415

Tinga

Baines has been named in the England squad.

I'd have started a new thread, but 7 and a half hours after full time the forum is still closed to new threads.

What's all that about??

Si's lying in his own vomit in town somewhere, probably.... :D

February 06, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
Reply #416

Derek

Just watched MOTD. We played some absolutely sublime stuff.

Also, Lineker's not-so-subtle comment "we should believe David Moyes" was nice.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku