October 22, 2018, 08:54:21 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea vs Everton  (Read 69868 times)

February 19, 2011, 05:47:55 PM
Read 69868 times

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Not keen on Bily being dropped for Osman to be honest.  Although in fairness I suppose whichever one of them you play it's a bit of a toss-up as to whether you'll get a performance or not, I still think Bily has shown enough in the last few games to warrant keeping his place.

February 19, 2011, 06:19:46 PM
Reply #1

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes sounded massively pissed off there.

February 19, 2011, 06:25:18 PM
Reply #2

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Sound fed up with rumours doesn't he

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Fed up with them and everything else!

February 19, 2011, 06:28:09 PM
Reply #3

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Right, I'm trying to erase the negatives from my mind.

I'm happy to see Ferreira at right back and it's a great opportunity for Baines to cause some trouble down the left.

February 19, 2011, 07:22:53 PM
Reply #4

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Good first half for us, we came out to attack and play football from the off and we've carved out numerous good openings albeit without really making Cech make a good save yet.  The trouble with having Osman on the left (and this isn't a criticism of him), is that he's either got to to cross the ball on his wrong foot or alternatively cut inside to get it on to his right and that's caused a few good opportunities to be lost.

We're still looking pretty vulnerable at the back, particularly against any sort of pace but you've got to expect that Chelsea are going to create chances.  That was a cracking save my Howard from Malouda.

Not sure on the penalty incident at the moment, he certainly was looking for it but I can't tell from the replays so far whether there definitely wasn't any contact that would have been enough to give a penalty.

More of the same 2nd half and we're in with a great shout today.

February 19, 2011, 08:24:48 PM
Reply #5

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
We were in trouble for the last 20 so it was pleasing to see them come back during the last few minutes.

So close on that Fellaini decision, it was right though.

February 19, 2011, 08:46:38 PM
Reply #6

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Distin's fault, what was he doing chasing the play out to there when Baines was already there.

February 19, 2011, 09:03:57 PM
Reply #7

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Come on Everton, finish it off here!

February 19, 2011, 09:30:46 PM
Reply #8

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking get the fuck in!  Superb comeback, great stuff from Howard again to save the Anelka penalty and from our penalty takers too. 

We've just got to build on this now surely!

February 19, 2011, 09:55:21 PM
Reply #9

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
loved nevilles rooney(after he scored the overhead kick) celebration after the pen,, that was heitinga's first goal for us weren't it?

Doesn't count as a goal when it's in a shootout mate.