October 19, 2019, 01:41:59 PM

Author Topic: Milan v Spurs  (Read 11978 times)

February 16, 2011, 02:24:42 AM
Reply #15

Bluenose 91

I enjoy the matchday threads for these games. No stupid comments etc etc.

Osman is shit.

February 16, 2011, 02:29:09 AM
Reply #16

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Lennon is absolutely brilliant until he has to cross or shoot. Then he is horrible.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 16, 2011, 02:31:56 AM
Reply #17

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Lennon is absolutely brilliant until he has to cross or shoot. Then he is horrible.

It's only going to take 1 of them to work though, he's beating Antonini the exact same way every time - switching outside towards the bye-line and whipping the ball in from there.

Spurs definitely have been the better side so far, Milan are making far too many mistakes all over the field when they've got the ball.

February 16, 2011, 02:36:32 AM
Reply #18

Optimistic Blue

Shite game, Spurs are shite, Milan Are shitter, might switch onto valencia schalke for the second half
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

February 16, 2011, 02:39:23 AM
Reply #19

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
yes but it is so wasteful. I hope they beat Milan. They have shown nothing so far. No enterprise, no flair. Just looked so flat.  Probable going to finish 0-0. they will score at White Hart Lane and sit on the lead like many Italian teams do.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 16, 2011, 02:40:12 AM
Reply #20

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Shite game, Spurs are shite, Milan Are shitter, might switch onto valencia schalke for the second half

I thought we eradicated the stupid posts but alas...

February 16, 2011, 02:49:13 AM
Reply #21

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
yes but it is so wasteful. I hope they beat Milan. They have shown nothing so far. No enterprise, no flair. Just looked so flat.  Probable going to finish 0-0. they will score at White Hart Lane and sit on the lead like many Italian teams do.

The Italian teams of old maybe, but the current crop aside from Inter aren't good enough to nick a goal and sit on it.  They might manage it but it's not the safe bet like it used to be.

Milan need to up things this half and get the ball forward quicker, I'm not sure that they're going to be able to do that on the evidence so far.

Pato on, they reckon for Seedorf.  If so that's a very positive move.

February 16, 2011, 02:56:23 AM
Reply #22

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
It is a good move. Almost an awesome goal by VdVaart

February 16, 2011, 02:56:25 AM
Reply #23

Craig_1878

What a save.
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

February 16, 2011, 02:59:28 AM
Reply #24

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Milan have stepped it up so far this half, they look like a different team altogether.

February 16, 2011, 03:02:32 AM
Reply #25

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Diabolical challenge from Flamini, how he's not seen red there I'll never know.  No real need for it either.

February 16, 2011, 03:02:36 AM
Reply #26

Gash

Global Moderator
Better second half. That should have been red.

February 16, 2011, 03:03:25 AM
Reply #27

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
2 footed, off the ground, deserved red. Some old time Arsenal payback in that one.

February 16, 2011, 03:03:55 AM
Reply #28

Gash

Global Moderator
Woodgate coming on.

Is Hutton injured?

February 16, 2011, 03:05:37 AM
Reply #29

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Well it's getting pretty aggravated out there now, Gattuso being daft there.