October 18, 2019, 02:03:21 PM

Author Topic: Milan v Spurs  (Read 11974 times)

February 16, 2011, 03:42:18 AM
Reply #45

Gash

Global Moderator
Great result for Spurs. Brilliant chance to go through.

Gatusso kicking off at the end again. He always was a thug.

February 16, 2011, 03:43:43 AM
Reply #46

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Gattuso out of control here, but Joe Jordan is clearly trying to wind him up which is a bit snidey.  Can't go round doing what Gattuso did though.

That was a foul by Ibra, I thought a draw would have been a fair result but Spurs did enough to give themselves a chance and it worked for them.

February 16, 2011, 03:44:19 AM
Reply #47

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
GAttuso is  something else. UEFA should ban him for a good length of time for that poor show.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 16, 2011, 03:44:28 AM
Reply #48

Gash

Global Moderator
Surely Gatusso should get a retrospective ban for that. First a shove in the face during the game, then a headbut at the end. Barely touched him, but if that was on the park he'd have been off.

Poor end to a decent game.

February 16, 2011, 03:44:41 AM
Reply #49

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
What a goal that nearly was from Ibra.

Quite harsh that imo, if that was a defender pushing the striker it would have gone unnoticed.

I thought it was a foul, but I agree that it would most likely not have been given had it been the other way round.

February 16, 2011, 03:46:28 AM
Reply #50

Craig_1878

Looking at it again, I suppose it was a foul. Still think if roles were reversed between the striker and defender, it wouldn't have been given.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 03:48:03 AM by Craig_1878 »
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

February 16, 2011, 03:47:01 AM
Reply #51

Haile GAZrselassie

Why has that balloon commentating just said "Spurs give themselves something to battle with at WHL"???? they absolutely wooped Milan there for 2/3rds of the game and have fuck all to fear from them in the 2nd leg.

It's a case of Milan's standing in the game fooling people into believing they are still a top team in europe.

And now Souness saying Gattusso is not a very good player and he's "just a little dog" Words cant describe. Souness made a fucking career out of doing what Gattusso has the absolute fucking THUNDERCUNT.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

February 16, 2011, 03:48:15 AM
Reply #52

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
And now Souness saying Gattusso is not a very good player and he's "just a little dog" Words cant describe. Souness made a fucking career out of doing what Gattusso has the absolute fucking THUNDERCUNT.

Souness was pathetic there, he needs to have a word with himself as much as Gattuso does for his antics.

February 16, 2011, 03:48:29 AM
Reply #53

Gash

Global Moderator
Why has that balloon commentating just said "Spurs give themselves something to battle with at WHL"???? they absolutely wooped Milan there for 2/3rds of the game and have fuck all to fear from them in the 2nd leg.

It's a case of Milan's standing in the game fooling people into believing they are still a top team in europe.

That's what I was thinking. Pot and kettle.

February 16, 2011, 03:51:21 AM
Reply #54

ALEX1878

I like the idea that Souness suggested that they lock them both in a room for 10 minutes. Would get messy.

February 16, 2011, 03:53:43 AM
Reply #55

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking Geoff Shreeves at it now, asking more questions about Gattuso than about the game of football that's just taken place and the amazing win that Spurs have acheived.

February 16, 2011, 03:55:10 AM
Reply #56

nomorechang

RIP
I like the idea that Souness suggested that they lock them both in a room for 10 minutes. Would get messy.

Poor little Lionel ... why involve him , he doesn't even play for Spurs or AC :)
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 16, 2011, 04:00:47 AM
Reply #57

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Gattuso is a cunt, always was, always will be.

Love to see Italians upset, its a comical thing.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

February 16, 2011, 04:09:19 AM
Reply #58

Chazman

What did Hawwy say at the end.My stream went off
"I fuckin love this club"

February 16, 2011, 04:16:47 AM
Reply #59

Jamokachi

Was hoping to see Gattuso eat Joe Jordan alive there, oh well. Entertaining stuff.

Fully deserved win for Spurs, cunts.