November 20, 2017, 06:37:22 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Sunderland  (Read 37842 times)

February 27, 2011, 06:46:29 AM
Reply #225

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
4-0 would have just about shown our dominance. Sunderland were, admittedly, below par but we were solid throughout. Immensely happy with the result.

My new wife was at the game as her first ever visit to Goodison. She absolutely adored it. I'm made up for her!

As a side, she said all of our players were friendly after the game, but Saha was the only one willing to devote as much time as needed to speaking with the fans, and he was happy to speak to everyone and take photos with everyone that asked.

Injured he may be fairly often, but class like that is why we're all so proud to be Evertonians.

That was some seriously good tickets she had if she got to meet all the players. Plus you lucky she didn't run off with Cahill after he showed her his "tattoo:
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 27, 2011, 07:37:24 AM
Reply #226

M.Fellaini 25_Iggzy_1878_

Uploaded with ImageShack.usIggzy1989 and Kazza1878 on a never ending Tour!

February 27, 2011, 03:24:16 PM
Reply #227

fast lane

I was dreading the worst after the first couple of minutes when we lost the ball three times for no apparant reason.
But the early goal turned things around, and we didn't look back.
A tidy display, shame we couldn't score more.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

February 27, 2011, 04:44:21 PM
Reply #228

Derek

That was some seriously good tickets she had if she got to meet all the players. Plus you lucky she didn't run off with Cahill after he showed her his "tattoo:

She just caught them as they were leaving. I think she's a fan of Bily, to be honest. :)
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku