November 22, 2017, 03:30:08 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Newcastle United  (Read 46462 times)

March 03, 2011, 01:58:08 AM
Read 46462 times

Thomas

Well, what can I say, its been a few years since we've slotted The Toon away from home, its not going to be an easy game, and I actually think we might get whitewashed ourselves. Sort of stadium there's where once 1 goes in another usually follows.

What I can put across is the fact that as hard as it might be, we must forget about Reading, and the team and fans, management and board are going to have to all put together to get the best finish for the end of the season, then hopefully regroup in a please god more fruitful summer (Hopefully Nobody Leaves Eh?) , and just (its getting hard mind) persist. You can only hope our time will come.

If anyone hasn't been to Newcastle before - and is going Saturday (I'm Not) - Think of it as sitting in the clouds, watching a game of Subbuteo with loads of Half Naked men talking in rather unusual tones and telling you how fantastic it is they sell more replica shirts than they do. Oh, and I hope you like Climbing Stairs.
If your not going - recommend a good place to watch it elsewhere for anyone interested  :thumbsup:

Anyway without further or do, I'm sure like mine your concern is Everton - we need to get back on track - Team/Tactics/Score/First Goal Scorer?

If we can sneak a 1-0 - I'd be happy - Might pluck for a goal from Mikel Arteta - he REALLY needs to work on adding to his tally, and whilst he's actually beat some men and get into games with as much full bloodeness as he can. Never always been a total raver of his talents but thats the point - he is talented and he should be doing more. Scoring and dictating the game being the main 2. Dare I say would new life be breathed into him if we moved him to Right Wing? Seamus after all could do with a break? :smug:

How would you go and play up there? Positive, Containing, Counter Attack or just plain old defensive smash and grab? To me, maybe i'm wrong, getting wide works well at Newcastle.
Maybe play a Diamond? Already noticed a few requesting a change to Wing Backs - between the 2 here - I've gone for a Diamond. I realise this isn't Champ Manager - but we could do with fresh ideas.

(Ideal XI - if any are injured - please correct me)
Team
Howard

Hibbert Heitinga Buzz Lightyear (Thats Distin to you and me)   Baines

Neville  
     Arteta                                  Bily

Cahill

Saha Beckford

3 points for the  Blues please  nod

« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:03:53 AM by Thomas »

March 03, 2011, 01:59:08 AM
Reply #1

cantoffee

1-3

Rodwell, Saha, Beckford.

March 03, 2011, 02:04:28 AM
Reply #2

Ste EFC

Not looking forward to this after last night. 2-0 to Newcastle on Saturday. Sorry but we're shit.
FOREVER EVERTON

March 03, 2011, 02:11:52 AM
Reply #3

Thomas

Not looking forward to this after last night. 2-0 to Newcastle on Saturday. Sorry but we're shit.

Sad but true.

I dunno though - Positivity breeds results in my eyes,

March 03, 2011, 02:13:24 AM
Reply #4

Ste EFC

Tell David Moyes that
FOREVER EVERTON

March 03, 2011, 02:14:19 AM
Reply #5

JewishToffee92

1-0 Osman late on

March 03, 2011, 02:16:19 AM
Reply #6

Thomas

1-0 Osman late on

That would be rather devilish that. :)

March 03, 2011, 02:18:00 AM
Reply #7

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We will probably turn up and hammer them 5-0. They have been inconsistent too and we play well after a crap game.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 03, 2011, 02:23:37 AM
Reply #8

Thomas

We will probably turn up and hammer them 5-0. They have been inconsistent too and we play well after a crap game.

There's been so many trends with us this season its been unreal.

March 03, 2011, 02:37:35 AM
Reply #9

evertonarntwe

0-0
drop jags he#s shit bring back jonny
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 03, 2011, 02:49:44 AM
Reply #10

sharpattack

0-0
drop jags he#s shit bring back jonny
I'm with you
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

March 03, 2011, 03:11:52 AM
Reply #11

JoeHart

I think moyes will suprise us and go 4-5-1
Everton forever

March 03, 2011, 03:32:34 AM
Reply #12

Gash

Global Moderator
Even after last night, I'm looking forward to this, never been to St James's. If my fucking tickets arrive in time.  :headbang:

I think we'll sneek this 2-1.

March 03, 2011, 03:54:19 AM
Reply #13

JoeHart

not as good for away fans as it use to be

they now put us in the gods, like watching ants play.

Everton forever

March 03, 2011, 03:55:54 AM
Reply #14

Fellainis Hairdresser

We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!