November 23, 2017, 09:11:12 PM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Newcastle United  (Read 46514 times)

March 06, 2011, 02:39:58 AM
Reply #360

Gash

Global Moderator
Really enjoyed that today. I thought we played well, even if we're still getting sucker punched at the back. More poor defending.

It was getting concerning the more chances we missed that might just get caught out, in realty we could have won by four or five so it was a nervy finish.

Without doubt Arteta's best game of the season, really good to see him looking up for it again.

Not impressed with the bottle throwing cunts when we equalised though.

March 06, 2011, 04:00:04 AM
Reply #361

Bluenosebolt

Still in shock, I really didnt see us getting all three points today...shocked, Yeah...shocked an Stunned. Incredible result.
I don't believe you could manage all my jelly

March 06, 2011, 05:09:33 AM
Reply #362

Trowel

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew thought Leon Best was unfortunate to see a 78th-minute header chalked off for a push on Everton matchwinner Phil Jagielka.

Pardew said: "I thought he [Best] was a little bit unlucky with the equaliser that was disallowed.

"He backed into him, Jagielka. Unfortunately, Leon put his hands up - I have seen the replay and there's hardly a touch and he has gone down.

"I don't think Jagielka would have stopped it if he had defended it properly, so perhaps he was being smart there."
:shock: :bonk:
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

March 06, 2011, 05:50:40 AM
Reply #363

bluestevie

excellent result at one of our bogey grounds. the two goals were brilliant, baines' ball for jags was exquisite. arteta was motm for me, proving that form is temporary, class is permanent

another three points on wednesday will do nicely
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

March 06, 2011, 03:54:47 PM
Reply #364

Ste EFC

I must admit I didn't think we'd win this before the game but I'm very happy I was wrong so have that you Geordie twats!

"When I see you Everton, I go outta my head,
I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough...."

COYB!!
FOREVER EVERTON

March 06, 2011, 06:50:54 PM
Reply #365

Azz

52 games without losing back to back PL games under Moyes...