October 19, 2019, 12:16:45 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Birmingham City  (Read 49783 times)

March 08, 2011, 03:23:36 AM
Read 49783 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Heiringa in for Neville!!! Coleman could do with a few games rest.

Is he our new Chinese signing? Or is that racist as well?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 10, 2011, 03:24:48 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Match summed up by saha there

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Also the season.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 10, 2011, 03:47:44 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Wonder if Moyes still thinks he can get 6th.

March 10, 2011, 04:29:01 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I thought Coleman kept falling over all the time, then I realised my stream was replaying the same 5 minutes of the game over and over. It was like groundhog day, but worse.

Took about 20 minutes for me to realise.

March 10, 2011, 05:35:37 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
lolol lolol lolol

You can only imagine my horror when I discovered Johnny hadn't scored an amazing hattrick! ;)