September 17, 2019, 07:46:59 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Birmingham City  (Read 48592 times)

March 10, 2011, 04:11:33 AM
Reply #225

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Are you fucking seroius? your right about osman he had a good game but we were fuckin awfull
A lot of people are being pretty harsh about the performance tonight, but I stick by what I said, we did dominate the game, they played for a point and defended well, and made it hard to break them down. Perhaps I'm comparing it to the Reading performance, of which tonights was a million times better than that
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 10, 2011, 04:11:48 AM
Reply #226

taffytoffee

I don't see the point in moyes bringing vic on for becks, if there was a clear cut chance at the end of the game who would you rather it fall to? for me its beckford every time. vic does'nt offer us anything in the way of goals, so why moyes put him on for beckford. he should of brought him on for rodwell and played 3 up front cause i thought rodwell was cack tonight

March 10, 2011, 04:13:55 AM
Reply #227

evertonarntwe

everyone was cack exept ossie and hibbo, coleman was fucking disgustin
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 10, 2011, 04:15:19 AM
Reply #228

Trowel

There was a lot of tonight's game that reminded me of the Reading match - lots of possession up to the final third, but then too easy to close down, with no Plan B, flair or creativity. We've become very easy to defend against.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

March 10, 2011, 04:15:19 AM
Reply #229

toffee_scot

On a slightly more positive note, we've moved up one place to 9th - possibly our highest position of the season so far!

March 10, 2011, 04:15:34 AM
Reply #230

Chazman

I don't see the point in moyes bringing vic on for becks, if there was a clear cut chance at the end of the game who would you rather it fall to? for me its beckford every time. vic does'nt offer us anything in the way of goals, so why moyes put him on for beckford. he should of brought him on for rodwell and played 3 up front cause i thought rodwell was cack tonight

Vic shouldn't even be at the club let alone the bench.Offers absolutely fuck all.How the fuck was he going to change the game??
"I fuckin love this club"

March 10, 2011, 04:26:36 AM
Reply #231

chang

If we win the next two we will still be in a position to qualify for Europe, pending other things go our way.

And if my auntie had a cock she'd be my uncle.... :woohoo:

Be honest, Everton can't beat the bottom three sides in the EPL at HOME.......on the stream they said only three sides had worst home record than Everton, West Ham, Wigan and can't remember the other.

Of course it is tough when so many players who would be picked every game are out (or sold) but we are a long way off being a good team, match after match Everton frustrate the hell out of everyone who loves 'em.

March 10, 2011, 04:29:01 AM
Reply #232

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I thought Coleman kept falling over all the time, then I realised my stream was replaying the same 5 minutes of the game over and over. It was like groundhog day, but worse.

Took about 20 minutes for me to realise.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 10, 2011, 04:31:01 AM
Reply #233

Shogun

Administrator
hopefully Arteta's injury wasn't as bad as it looks, could be 6-7 weeks if it is a tear :(

March 10, 2011, 04:35:17 AM
Reply #234

Shogun

Administrator

Be honest, Everton can't beat the bottom three sides in the EPL at HOME.......on the stream they said only three sides had worst home record than Everton, West Ham, Wigan and can't remember the other.

Of course it is tough when so many players who would be picked every game are out (or sold) but we are a long way off being a good team, match after match Everton frustrate the hell out of everyone who loves 'em.

it was blackpool btw

March 10, 2011, 04:35:36 AM
Reply #235

Jamokachi

I thought Coleman kept falling over all the time, then I realised my stream was replaying the same 5 minutes of the game over and over. It was like groundhog day, but worse.

lolol lolol lolol

March 10, 2011, 04:37:32 AM
Reply #236

Tellittoyourking

We are not a long way off. That is the frustrating thing. A winger with pace and a 20-30 goal a season striker. £ = Problem.

March 10, 2011, 04:46:18 AM
Reply #237

montanatoffeefan

We are not a long way off. That is the frustrating thing. A winger with pace and a 20-30 goal a season striker. £ = Problem.

Unfortunately, that = a long, long, long way off for us considering we have no £.
Everton forever.

March 10, 2011, 04:46:58 AM
Reply #238

MIKE_EFC

lolol

March 10, 2011, 05:12:41 AM
Reply #239

nomorechang

RIP
just got home from the game , Birmingham did what they do well ... defend ... The Arse had difficulty against them at wembley , unfortunately when Mikel went off our best hope of cutting them open went as well ... A couple of positives , Ossie played well again , Hibbo had his best game for a long time .. oh yeah Johnny's goal was a beaut . am I wrong in wishing Hibbo had scored it ? ... but as usual , for all our huffing and puffing the end product never arrived ... Finally thank fuck this is Peter Walton's last season ... the man with invisible yellow card :)
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "