December 12, 2018, 11:29:40 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Birmingham.  (Read 54268 times)

January 24, 2010, 04:58:26 AM
Reply #255

Rockafella

Well I'm Beyond you then because they are shite...

January 24, 2010, 05:40:51 AM
Reply #256

Pienaar's 6th dreadlock from the right

Sorry but they're not

January 24, 2010, 05:43:01 AM
Reply #257

Gash

Global Moderator

That has to be the worst conclusion to an arguement I have ever seen.

January 24, 2010, 05:46:07 AM
Reply #258

Rockafella

I've stated why Brum are shite you Twat...and I'm right, you'd do well to read my posts because you'll learn something.

January 24, 2010, 05:48:08 AM
Reply #259

Pienaar's 6th dreadlock from the right

I've stated why Brum are shite you Twat...and I'm right, you'd do well to read my posts because you'll learn something.

Oh i'm sorry Mr. Rockafella I wont do it again give me a detention I'll never question your authority ever again.

January 24, 2010, 05:56:01 AM
Reply #260

Gash

Global Moderator
They are Shite!

80% of their game is defend, we've played them twice and totally dominated them, the previous time I don't know how they managed to get the draw.

Unbeaten run, how many shitty grateful wins and draws in that lot then.
Bag of Shite!

Won nine, drawn six. The draws include Man Utd, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool and Man City. What a bag of shite.

January 24, 2010, 05:59:27 AM
Reply #261

Gash

Global Moderator

No you haven't. Stevens is a shite commentator, Neville hoofs, and Saha is lazy. Apart from that I don't see any pearly words of wisdom.

January 24, 2010, 06:03:00 AM
Reply #262

Rockafella

No you haven't. Stevens is a shite commentator, Neville hoofs, and Saha is lazy. Apart from that I don't see any pearly words of wisdom.
80% of their game is defend...see my posts.

We've played them twice and dominated them...Faddy is their best player, an Everton reject.

I rest my fooking case.

And I don't even know why I'm answering you.

January 24, 2010, 06:22:01 AM
Reply #263

Gash

Global Moderator
80% of their game is defend...see my posts.

We've played them twice and dominated them...Faddy is their best player, an Everton reject.

I rest my fooking case.

And I don't even know why I'm answering you.

1st highlight. At least they know how too. But if you want to get technical, where's the stats that say 80% is defending, doesnt back up the claim they are shite.

2nd highlight. They've scored 3, we've scored 1.

3rd highlight. Don't bother then.

As has already been said, there game isn't a lot different from ours at times. I take as a mark of respect that teams come to us and play defensive. To say they are shite is just, well, shite

January 24, 2010, 06:58:40 AM
Reply #264

Rockafella

So Brum have impressed you the last two times we've met them?

Your entitled to your opinion but I really think your being a twat trying to make a case for them.

They had two counter attacks and scored, a devine intervention if ever I saw one, they showed nothing, diddly squat of a threat bar those two chances they took.

They are surfing the crest of a bullshit wave and I go on record now and say we will finish above them...and that's the double truth...Ruth!

January 24, 2010, 07:05:02 AM
Reply #265

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Brum are currently better than us. They are 7 points ahead of us in the league and are undefeated against us this season.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 24, 2010, 07:07:26 AM
Reply #266

Gash

Global Moderator
So Brum have impressed you the last two times we've met them?
Your entitled to your opinion but I really think your being a twat trying to make a case for them.

They had two counter attacks and scored, a devine intervention if ever I saw one, they showed nothing, diddly squat of a threat bar those two chances they took.

They are surfing the crest of a bullshit wave and I go on record now and say we will finish above them...and that's the double truth...Ruth!

Nope they don't impress me from a silky football point of view . But they are doing the right thing to stay in the league. And I can't blame them for that.

And stop calling everyone that disagrees with you a twat, it make you look like a twat. Sure, put your point across, I don't have a problem with that. But name calling is a bit, school playground, I'm pressuming your beyond school age like?

January 24, 2010, 07:16:35 AM
Reply #267

Rockafella

Nope they don't impress me from a silky football point of view . But they are doing the right thing to stay in the league. And I can't blame them for that.

And stop calling everyone that disagrees with you a twat, it make you look like a twat. Sure, put your point across, I don't have a problem with that. But name calling is a bit, school playground, I'm pressuming your beyond school age like?
Pipe down FFS, and I aint the one looking a twat.

The majority of fans would agree with me anyway, Brum are shite, better team than us...No, Never!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 07:39:10 AM by Rockafella »

January 24, 2010, 07:26:49 AM
Reply #268

Gash

Global Moderator
Pipe down FFS, and I aint the one looking a twat.

The majoroty of fans would agree with me anyway, Brum are shite, better team than us...No, Never!

lolol Brilliant. Pipe down.  lolol "I aint the one looking a twat" Oh yes you are.  lolol

:wanker:

January 24, 2010, 07:42:07 AM
Reply #269

Rockafella

Get you... :D, I've tried to be nice, but I have been a Kunt trying to reason with a twat like you.

Brum a good team...don't make me piss myself FFS!

Your user name says it all my friend.