October 23, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

Author Topic: skunks against baggies  (Read 1991 times)

January 19, 2010, 01:57:04 AM
Read 1991 times

Gary Iceman

should be a good game this.its at st james park..newcastle have the best home record in the championship while west brom have the best away record..i want west brom to win. i hate newcastle.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

January 19, 2010, 02:00:44 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
SS1 is fast becoming the Newcastle Channel. They seem to be on all the time.

January 19, 2010, 02:01:47 AM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
Hmm, 0-1. That shut them up.

January 19, 2010, 02:02:00 AM
Reply #3

Gary Iceman

go on the baggies.1-0 up, i think it was olsen who scored.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

January 19, 2010, 02:13:07 AM
Reply #4

Gary Iceman

1-1 danny gutherie with the goal.(isnt he a kopite on loan)

January 19, 2010, 02:53:19 AM
Reply #5

Gary Iceman

2-1 west brom.

January 19, 2010, 02:57:44 AM
Reply #6

Haile GAZrselassie

cracking game so far.

i hear what ya saying though gash. and i feel it's a tad unfair on newcastle to always be the ones to have to wait till monday to play their game. im not really one of those people that dislikes them and imo for them to have to wait until all the teams around them have played and the additional pressure that provides is slightly unfiar.

but they get compensated for it from sky so im sure they wont mind too much.

i love watching the championship though. it doesn't have the inevitability about it that the top of the prem does.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

January 19, 2010, 03:01:38 AM
Reply #7

Gary Iceman

2-2 now.great game

January 19, 2010, 03:10:53 AM
Reply #8

Gash

Global Moderator
Yup, decent game. There's some really good games in the Championship, not an abundance of finesse, but proper blood and thunder games. As that challenge just proved, and that one.  :eh:

January 19, 2010, 03:22:17 AM
Reply #9

DannyR

personally want newcastle to win
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

January 19, 2010, 03:51:39 AM
Reply #10

Gary Iceman

good game to watch. ended 2-2

January 19, 2010, 03:54:24 AM
Reply #11

Gash

Global Moderator
Yeah, decent game, bad miss at the end from Miller though.