November 22, 2017, 11:51:46 AM

Author Topic: HEARD FROM GUY AT BOX OFFICE  (Read 5486 times)

April 02, 2011, 02:36:19 PM
Read 5486 times

mickhazon

MOYES IS CONSIDERING to pair beckford and vellios up front today if not from start definley some time in game!!! where he heard this i dont no but he sound pretty sure and not full of shit

deCoubertin

April 02, 2011, 02:41:35 PM
Reply #1

Jimbo and the Jetset

Good to know that DM is keeping the bloke from the box office up to speed with his thoughts on selection!
Life as an Evertonian isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain.

April 02, 2011, 02:44:33 PM
Reply #2

Derek

Ha. DOUBT it sincerely.

Would be far too bold for Moyes.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 02, 2011, 03:04:28 PM
Reply #3

Alanvideo

MOYES IS CONSIDERING to pair beckford and vellios up front today if not from start definley some time in game!!! where he heard this i dont no but he sound pretty sure and not full of shit
..............well it was 1st April yesterday  lolol
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 02, 2011, 03:08:53 PM
Reply #4

M.Fellaini 25_Iggzy_1878_

As you've said you've HEARD it from someone who has HEARD it. I know people who work in the box office and they have never heard a rumour through goodison of starting line-ups etc.

Uploaded with ImageShack.usIggzy1989 and Kazza1878 on a never ending Tour!

April 02, 2011, 04:25:23 PM
Reply #5

Connavar

To be honest, it's not exactly a far fetched idea with about 70% of our senior squad out injured.

April 02, 2011, 05:31:31 PM
Reply #6

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Although it's not something I'd expect Moyes to do he doesn't have many options in attack seeing as Cahill and Saha are out and Rodwell is a doubt.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 02, 2011, 05:46:15 PM
Reply #7

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
THE SAME box office guy told me that Moyes thought that partnerships haven't been the same since the Travolta/Cage partnership in Face/Off. Seems Moyes know a thing or two about partnerships that work. He also said he liked the Cage/Connery duo in The Rock.

April 02, 2011, 05:51:46 PM
Reply #8

Bily No Pace

The same guy told me that the two coreys was the greatest partnership to ever occur.
Bily No Pace has no signature

April 02, 2011, 06:26:50 PM
Reply #9

BlueWool

How exciting. Some Greek kid up front. Woohoo!!

April 02, 2011, 07:01:07 PM
Reply #10

Trowel

THE SAME box office guy told me that Moyes thought that partnerships haven't been the same since the Travolta/Cage partnership in Face/Off. Seems Moyes know a thing or two about partnerships that work. He also said he liked the Cage/Connery duo in The Rock.
I always get mixed up between those two movies. Which is the one where they face off against each other, then they have their faces taken off, so have to face off to get their faces off each other again?
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

April 02, 2011, 07:02:07 PM
Reply #11

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I always get mixed up between those two movies. Which is the one where they face off against each other, then they have their faces taken off, so have to face off to get their faces off each other again?

I think you're thinking of The Hunt for Red October.

April 02, 2011, 07:04:34 PM
Reply #12

Jamokachi

Terminator.

April 02, 2011, 07:47:18 PM
Reply #13

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Titanic.

April 02, 2011, 08:11:28 PM
Reply #14

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think it was called; 'The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down.'
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.