October 17, 2019, 07:31:35 AM

Author Topic: Real Madrid v Spurs  (Read 13487 times)

April 06, 2011, 07:54:19 AM
Reply #90

Optimistic Blue

Didnt watch the game as i knew spurs would get dicked on.

Schalke though, unbelivable! Inter were poor as they have been throughout the whole champions league campaign but Schalke exploited them perfectly.
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

April 06, 2011, 01:22:10 PM
Reply #91

Derek

Anyone do us a favour and just explain the Wilkins thing a little bit. Never go to see the game. Cheers!
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 06, 2011, 02:20:16 PM
Reply #92

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Lennon not playing because he has "no energy" but didn't realise until he was in the tunnel about to come out is very funny.

April 06, 2011, 04:25:32 PM
Reply #93

evertonjoe

Lennon not playing because he has "no energy" but didn't realise until he was in the tunnel about to come out is very funny.

I thought he was meant to have thrown up or something.

R.A.P Music

April 06, 2011, 04:30:38 PM
Reply #94

Jamokachi

A "sore throat" according to an interview with Redknapp I heard this morning. A sore fucking throat?!

April 06, 2011, 04:36:49 PM
Reply #95

evertonjoe

Has he never heard of these?

R.A.P Music

April 06, 2011, 04:42:02 PM
Reply #96

fast lane

This thread seems to be more about the media than the game, which is a shame.
Having said that, we had Wim van Hanegem (at one time almost our manager) and Wim Kieft as pundits, both had mainly sensible things to say about the match, and the commentary wasn't too bad either.

I think you can safely say that two semi-finalists are already known after yesterday's two matches.

Spurs started poorly, the first goal was nearly comical with the non marking (Jenas) of Adebayor and Modric spreadeagled on the post.
The match was truly over after Peter Crouch's dismissal, not clever at all.
Rafael v/d Vaart was almost as poor as he was in the second match against Hungary last week, so it didn't take a great Madrid to dictate things, especially after half time.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 10:52:57 PM by fast lane »
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

April 06, 2011, 10:08:51 PM
Reply #97

Tinga

Very interesting about Lennon, says he will not be made a scapegoat and apparently nothing was wrong with him!. well well well

April 07, 2011, 03:45:57 AM
Reply #98

chang

Rio being interviewed just now after their game, said of the home game next week " we have to stay on our feet"

Taking the piss or what?

:clap: