November 22, 2017, 05:19:13 AM

Author Topic: Wolves vs Everton  (Read 37321 times)

April 08, 2011, 08:56:56 AM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We're playing as a weakened team with lots of kids and players playing out of position and nothing to play for.

We'll win 5-0.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

April 08, 2011, 11:48:18 PM
Reply #16

blue for you

we will take it 1 nil Beckford to score i always say that but he will score one of theses days.

April 09, 2011, 01:27:03 PM
Reply #17

American Evertonian

Anyone else getting up at 645AM to watch the boys play from the states?
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

April 09, 2011, 02:31:12 PM
Reply #18

Mahoney

We're playing as a weakened team with lots of kids and players playing out of position and nothing to play for.

We'll win 5-0.

Get in Blargins. This.
It's getting pretty serious.

April 09, 2011, 03:42:11 PM
Reply #19

Shogun

Administrator

We'll win 5-0.
i'll 3rd this.  OPTIMISM

NSNO
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 09, 2011, 04:53:24 PM
Reply #20

mickhazon

HOWARD
Hibbert                         Jags                         distin               baines 

Coleman                        johnny                        P.Neville                 maggy

Billy

beckford

Thats what i would go for today, billy would do a good job in a more central role, think he would score and make thinks happen with this clever passing and shooting ability

April 09, 2011, 05:31:28 PM
Reply #21

Gray90

HOWARD
Hibbert                         Jags                         distin               baines 

Coleman                        johnny                        P.Neville                 maggy

Billy

beckford

Thats what i would go for today, billy would do a good job in a more central role, think he would score and make thinks happen with this clever passing and shooting ability

Why would you drop Osman who is in great form and has been our best player for the past few weeks?

April 09, 2011, 05:48:34 PM
Reply #22

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
We will play solely through Osman today

Simply simply lovely

April 09, 2011, 05:54:43 PM
Reply #23

Shogun

Administrator
EFC XI to face Wolves: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Gueye, Heitinga, Osman, Neville, Bilyaletdinov, Beckford.

SUBS: Mucha, Vellios, Anichebe, Mustafi, McAleny, Forshaw, Nsiala.

fucking gueye! :D

April 09, 2011, 05:58:48 PM
Reply #24

evertonjoe

Quite pleased with that line up and it'll be interesting to see if it's Osman or Gueye who plays up top with Beckford. Only thing I would have liked to see different was Vellios or Anichebe in for Heitinga but can understand Moyes deeming them not ready or fit enough to start.

R.A.P Music

April 09, 2011, 06:02:38 PM
Reply #25

nomorechang

RIP
I like the look of that team , pretty positive line up
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

April 09, 2011, 06:04:43 PM
Reply #26

Azz

I'm really looking forward to todays match, something about it, maybe it's the weather, but I can see this being the catalyst for a great end to the season.

On the stream I'm watching (Sport.TV) the one with Townsend, just said that Coleman was passed fit and starting...

April 09, 2011, 06:09:16 PM
Reply #27

Shogun

Administrator
I'm really looking forward to todays match, something about it, maybe it's the weather, but I can see this being the catalyst for a great end to the season.

On the stream I'm watching (Sport.TV) the one with Townsend, just said that Coleman was passed fit and starting...

im just going off evertons official facebook page,  whos he suppose to be playing instead of on the line up i just posted?

April 09, 2011, 06:12:42 PM
Reply #28

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Hope Gueye does well

Its as positive a line up as we could put out

Simply simply lovely

April 09, 2011, 06:19:26 PM
Reply #29

Tony hibberts right foot

like the starting eleven but hoping we dont need any one to come of the bench to win it for us!