December 12, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

Author Topic: Wolves vs Everton  (Read 45300 times)

April 08, 2011, 08:56:56 AM
Read 45300 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We're playing as a weakened team with lots of kids and players playing out of position and nothing to play for.

We'll win 5-0.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

April 09, 2011, 06:26:25 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I like the look of that team , pretty positive line up

Hope it's Gueye, Osman is a shit finisher.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

April 09, 2011, 07:08:15 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Lovely goal. Finally we do to a team what's been done to us all season.

April 09, 2011, 07:30:12 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Why is it we only do well when we have a skeleton squad?

April 09, 2011, 07:32:19 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We're playing as a weakened team with lots of kids and players playing out of position and nothing to play for.

We'll win 5-0.

I'm on target, aren't I?

April 09, 2011, 08:06:06 PM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Howard.

April 09, 2011, 08:26:01 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think he's reading this at the moment mate

He is, I saw him reading this thread on his iphone.

April 09, 2011, 08:33:36 PM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Quite a skilful player but a bit lightweight

Osman Mk II?