October 24, 2019, 04:30:47 AM

Author Topic: RS V spuds.  (Read 3018 times)

January 21, 2010, 01:41:08 AM
Read 3018 times

Haile GAZrselassie

looking forward to this game tonight.

got moolah on spuds and i really fancy them to get a result over these lot. i just dont see where liverpool are going to get a goal from as oppossed to spurs who have goals throughout the team.

i also really want to hear rafa's latest reasons (psychotic and deranged?) to be positive after getting humped again.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

January 21, 2010, 01:50:21 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
Blimey, I didn't realise Spurs had such a bad record at Anfield. No time like the present to change that.

January 21, 2010, 01:56:36 AM
Reply #2

Optimistic Blue

Lucas' 100th appearence tonight ffs
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

January 21, 2010, 01:57:36 AM
Reply #3

Frantic

Is the kick off at 8?

January 21, 2010, 02:13:22 AM
Reply #4

cantoffee

Kuyt just banged one in, 1-0 RS

January 21, 2010, 02:54:33 AM
Reply #5

Frantic

Spurs are fucking shit.

January 21, 2010, 03:28:22 AM
Reply #6

Gash

Global Moderator
Spurs are fucking shit.

Neither teams covered themselves in glory to be fair.

January 21, 2010, 03:57:57 AM
Reply #7

Frantic

So what is the offside rule then?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? and they say Webb isn't a kopite HAHA

January 21, 2010, 03:58:25 AM
Reply #8

Gash

Global Moderator
2-0 Kuyt penalty.

January 21, 2010, 04:03:09 AM
Reply #9

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Fuckers

January 21, 2010, 04:12:31 AM
Reply #10

Frantic

Fuckers

Is an understatement, now my question! why the fuck do teams go to Anfield and play like such dogshit? whereas a lower league side such as Reading go their and play like Brazil, where is the logic.................  :headbang:

January 21, 2010, 05:00:07 AM
Reply #11

huck

Is an understatement, now my question! why the fuck do teams go to Anfield and play like such dogshit? whereas a lower league side such as Reading go their and play like Brazil, where is the logic.................  :headbang:

Lower league teams have nothing to lose and all to gain. Same league teams fear losing. Also, higher league teams have a tendency to underestimate those lower to them. But, are well prepared for those in the same league. It's why nearly every season we get a high flyer from the promoted clubs in the league for the first few weeks.
Le Berry

January 21, 2010, 05:03:13 AM
Reply #12

Gumpinio

I think its motivation aswell.  Its easier to get yourself hyped up to play Man U or Spurs compared to Reading or Stoke, for those teams they need the manager to help get them in the right frame of mind, and rafas a tit.
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

January 21, 2010, 05:04:13 AM
Reply #13

huck

I think its motivation aswell.  Its easier to get yourself hyped up to play Man U or Spurs compared to Reading or Stoke, for those teams they need the manager to help get them in the right frame of mind, and rafas a tit.

True.
Le Berry

January 21, 2010, 07:43:22 PM
Reply #14

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Spurs were, unsurprisingly, stereotypically Spurs.

Some nice bits of approach play, but never looked like scoring. No Lennon made them quite 1 dimensional, and Defoe gave more evidence of why no-one really good has ever bought him.

L'pool have only really got to contend with City now for 4th, as Spurs are too fragile and Villa will fall away.

While City looked poor against us, they clearly have enough talent to beat the vast amounts of dross that there are in the PL so it will be an interesting race.

Just a shame we started 10 games too late to be involved ourselves.