November 23, 2017, 11:46:32 AM

Author Topic: Man Utd vs Everton  (Read 37140 times)

April 18, 2011, 12:53:54 AM
Read 37140 times

Gary Iceman

Can we carry on our good form against these at OT,  im saying yes and we will get a point,osman to continue his good form and to score my prediction is 1-1.

Osman for us and hernandez for them.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

April 18, 2011, 12:56:29 AM
Reply #1

Shogun

Administrator
i have a feeling moyes will change stuff and be negative , so i'm going 2 0 united
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 18, 2011, 12:56:53 AM
Reply #2

cantoffee

I think we can win, not sure if we will but I'll pick us for it anyway.

1-2

Distin and Anichebe.

April 18, 2011, 12:58:12 AM
Reply #3

Gash

Global Moderator
1-2 to us. I really think we may get something from this, hopefully Utd will beat Newcastle on Tuesday anf have one eye on the CL.

Did I mention I'm going?

April 18, 2011, 01:01:40 AM
Reply #4

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Same line up with Rodwell for Heitinga if he is injured.  Hopefully one of Arteta or Cahill will be on the bench to add experience.  I reckon a 1-1 draw.  Bily for us.

Will be gutted if Moyes changes things much.

April 18, 2011, 01:24:08 AM
Reply #5

cantoffee

Same line up with Rodwell for Heitinga if he is injured.  Hopefully one of Arteta or Cahill will be on the bench to add experience.  I reckon a 1-1 draw.  Bily for us.

I don't think he will. As much as Moyes has his favourites he rarely changes a winning side unless he has to.

April 18, 2011, 03:02:48 AM
Reply #6

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

I think we're going to get a point too.  Despite Utd easing to the title they're not the formidable team they once were, and we've proven we can get results against them in recent years. 

Can't see many changes to the side except for Rodwell for Heitinga, and maybe Coleman in for Gueye to make us a little more defensive.  I think Gueye has done enough to keep his place though, especially as Coleman seems to be more effective when he comes on later in the game.

April 18, 2011, 04:41:43 AM
Reply #7

Fellainis Hairdresser

3-1 united
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

April 18, 2011, 05:40:11 AM
Reply #8

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
3-1 united

This unfortunately, can just see us rolling over for them like we usually do at their place.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 18, 2011, 02:42:24 PM
Reply #9

nomorechang

RIP
It might make things easier for us if Utd beat Newcastle and Spurs get a result against Arsenal this week , They can afford to rest a few players and if Mikel comes back and replaces Bily , leaving Ossie in his best position then we could get a result . I don't like just settling for a point and it's about time we had a win at OTso 2-1 to us would be nice .
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

April 18, 2011, 05:26:46 PM
Reply #10

blue for you

Rodwell for Heitinga would be my only change i think we might nick it 1 nil Beckford or it could be nil nil either

April 18, 2011, 10:18:29 PM
Reply #11

Bally

Administrator
it either going to be a draw or we will nick it or they will pummel us

all bases covered there I think
It's the roll I way

April 18, 2011, 11:40:06 PM
Reply #12

sharpattack

Would love a point, but don't hold out much hope. That said, better to travel in hope than expectation
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

April 19, 2011, 01:31:18 AM
Reply #13

Jamokachi

What I'd give for a win at OT. When was our last one?

April 19, 2011, 01:47:03 AM
Reply #14

Stumpy

Not certain of the year Jamo could be the start of 1992-93 season a 3-0 win on a wednesday night with Beardsley and Mo Johnson amongst the scorers.