November 19, 2017, 02:59:58 PM

Author Topic: Man Utd vs Everton  (Read 37045 times)

April 24, 2011, 01:35:32 AM
Reply #225

DIXIEDEAN

fucking frustrating for me, we do the same everytime we play them there, why cant we play them like we do at goodison? with less fear for me moyes is a little to blame as we dont really have ewt to play for and 1-0 might aswell have been 4, a draw was pretty much useless to us as we are not gonna get above liverpool simply, id have just thrown everything at them from the off and gave them f all respect

April 24, 2011, 01:42:14 AM
Reply #226

RICH

12 v 11 we was never going to win

April 24, 2011, 01:45:18 AM
Reply #227

JoeHart

while moyes was negative again, it is ultimatly kenwrong who is the ultimate problem and his refusal to sell his train set.

was interesting to watch moyes walking behind ferguson after the game towards the dug outs, interesting how moyes stepped back for a split second to take it all in.
He would love the united job, but they would never have such a negative, defensive and predictable manager.

Everton forever

April 24, 2011, 01:56:32 AM
Reply #228

JoeHart

12 v 11 we was never going to win
[/quote

14 v 11 if you include the linesmen who gave us nothing
Everton forever

April 24, 2011, 02:05:43 AM
Reply #229

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Actually if you take Bily and Rodwell out (and you might as well) it was more like 12 vs 9

April 24, 2011, 02:52:00 AM
Reply #230

Evertonexile

Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

April 24, 2011, 02:59:36 AM
Reply #231

Azz

Glad I missed some players performances today... sounds like a few people had a right mare of a game.

April 24, 2011, 03:36:09 AM
Reply #232

DIXIEDEAN

it was as  tho rodwell was trying to make himself look good for the utd fans but everything he did to make himself look good and fancy went horribly wrong, done us and himself no favours for getting a big money move in the summer, and i dont know if thats a good thing or not!

April 24, 2011, 04:39:00 AM
Reply #233

Azz

MOTD highlights or should I say Man U highlights, looks like we got a battering today!  Didn't say Bily's name once on it either.  Look absolute dog shit.

April 24, 2011, 05:16:53 AM
Reply #234

charlatan

MOTD highlights or should I say Man U highlights, looks like we got a battering today!

We did ;)

April 24, 2011, 06:28:38 AM
Reply #235

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I thought EFC were well on course for a point which would have relected the grand effort
by our central defenders and a strong game plan by DM baering in mind that our three best players were
out.

Lets face facts. Bullshit Bill has provided next to nothing in resources for DM and we nearly got
something at Old Trafford with 4/5 players who would not get into Utd's' squad.

We still have Hibbert at full back, a mediocre stop-gap. We have Neville at midfield, who tries and tidies up but
rarely creates anything. Billy who is sadly confirming his status as a damp squib. A centre forward who won't jump
and Osman, who although having a good run, is not good enough.

Our 3 best players were out?

Fellaini was out, fair enough
Baines was on the pitch.

Who's the third?
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 24, 2011, 07:33:05 AM
Reply #236

Optimistic Blue

That was close wernt it! 7 minutes away from getting a point only one other team has managed to do at OT this term

Once again moyes and the players prove every fucker wrong claiming we cant compete with the top 4
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

April 24, 2011, 07:34:44 AM
Reply #237

sharpattack

while moyes was negative again, it is ultimatly kenwrong who is the ultimate problem and his refusal to sell his train set.

was interesting to watch moyes walking behind ferguson after the game towards the dug outs, interesting how moyes stepped back for a split second to take it all in.
He would love the united job, but they would never have such a negative, defensive and predictable manager.
I sometimes think that this site has been infiltrated. Posts like this nearly prove it.
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

April 24, 2011, 08:11:54 AM
Reply #238

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
That was close wernt it! 7 minutes away from getting a point only one other team has managed to do at OT this term

Once again moyes and the players prove every fucker wrong claiming we cant compete with the top 4

We were fucking dominated for 90 minutes, a little more luck on their part and they would have won 4 or 5 - 0

What fucking game where you watching?
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 24, 2011, 10:41:57 AM
Reply #239

the roy vernon plan

arteta and saha