November 23, 2017, 05:31:41 PM

Author Topic: West Brom vs Everton  (Read 30246 times)

May 12, 2011, 08:34:08 PM
Reply #15

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Anichebe on the right over Coleman just to give him a break and Vic earns a start for last week.  Coleman to come on after 60.  Would expect us to beat Brom convincingly but Woy has them playing well and who the fuck knows how we will turn up.

May 13, 2011, 02:18:38 AM
Reply #16

NicD

May 13, 2011, 02:46:44 AM
Reply #17

Seaforth Blue

Are we on the telly? According to Virgin, its Man U that are on against Blackburn...
Kopites are Gobshites

May 13, 2011, 05:28:59 AM
Reply #18

marky v

I THINK EVERYONES EARLY KICK OFFS DUE TO THE CUP FINAL - sorry about the capitals just noticed and not deleting

May 13, 2011, 03:58:34 PM
Reply #19

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Think we will line up as follows

Howard. 

Neville.      Jagielka.    Distin.    Baines.   

Arteta.        Rodwell.    Heitinga.  Osman.   

Anichebe.    Beckford. 

The positioning of Arteta,osman and Anichebe may change throughout the game though depending on how it's going. A win for us and a defeat for Spurs at Liverpool would make for an exciting final day of the season, if we did manage to finish 6th, I'd have to say that overall I would be surprisingly pleased with the seasons effort given how low I felt after the Bolton away defeat and the cup exit to reading!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 13, 2011, 04:23:55 PM
Reply #20

TheMothMan

I'll go with 2-1 to us hopefully. Not sure how this hasn't sold out yet, anyone know about how many tickets are left ?

May 13, 2011, 06:24:14 PM
Reply #21

Trowel

I fancy 2-1 to us too. And don't forget to stick everything you own on Paul Scharner scoring for them.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 13, 2011, 07:22:08 PM
Reply #22

nomorechang

RIP
Think we will line up as follows

Howard. 

Neville.      Jagielka.    Distin.    Baines.   

Arteta.        Rodwell.    Heitinga.  Osman.   

Anichebe.    Beckford. 

I like that line up , If it's anything like this we'll win at least 2-0  . WBA were awful against Wolves and looked like they were ' on the beach ' already , I hope they stay that way .!
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

May 14, 2011, 04:31:02 AM
Reply #23

Shogun

Administrator
 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

no more pink kit
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 14, 2011, 05:15:22 AM
Reply #24

Ridge

2-1 Brunt, Beckford, Meite OG.

May 14, 2011, 01:02:32 PM
Reply #25

Robioto

West Brom 0-2 Everton

Coleman, Arteta

May 14, 2011, 05:46:38 PM
Reply #26

jongre123

Just a reminder to anyone that doesn't know that the game kicks off at 12:45pm.  ;)

May 14, 2011, 05:56:01 PM
Reply #27

jongre123

Official EXI: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Neville, Arteta, Osman, Coleman, Heitinga, Anichebe
Subs: Mucha, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov, Gueye, Vellios, Baxter, Beckford

May 14, 2011, 05:57:44 PM
Reply #28

jongre123

WBA XI: Carson, Olsson, Brunt, Reid, Thomas, Shorey, Mulumbu, Odemwingie, Tamas, Cox, Scharner
Subs: Myhill, Ibanez, Morrison, Miller, Meite, Fortune, Jara

We have to watch out for Peter.

May 14, 2011, 06:23:13 PM
Reply #29

sharpattack

No reason why we cant stuff this lot. Sorry, just discovered one. Anichebe
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't