November 22, 2017, 11:54:15 AM

Author Topic: West Brom vs Everton  (Read 30222 times)

May 14, 2011, 07:08:56 PM
Reply #60

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The exact reply I expected from you there.  You said Beckford would have scored it, I pointed out that Beckford isn't exactly infallible.

Never said he was infallible. But to win football matches, surely putting players who know how to score is more advantageous than ones who have consistently proven that they can't?

I feel sorry for Beckford, he's not done a lot wrong this season.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

May 14, 2011, 07:09:31 PM
Reply #61

Amata

Anichebe doing very well so far
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

May 14, 2011, 07:10:30 PM
Reply #62

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

May 14, 2011, 07:10:53 PM
Reply #63

Trowel

So lucky there, well done Hibbo.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 14, 2011, 07:11:46 PM
Reply #64

true1891blue

this ref is shockin jags was polaxed there

May 14, 2011, 07:11:57 PM
Reply #65

Trowel

Howard broken a finger?
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 14, 2011, 07:12:05 PM
Reply #66

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think it is, he's just lacking confidence. That's the first decent chance i remember him having in weeks mainly because of little supply.

The problem he'll have is if we're playing this way chances like that are going to happen rarely, we're not going to give him 10 chances to find the net unfortunately. So he needs to find a way to be more ruthless, but I admit confidence will be a factor.

May 14, 2011, 07:12:18 PM
Reply #67

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Never said he was infallible. But to win football matches, surely putting players who know how to score is more advantageous than ones who have consistently proven that they can't?

I feel sorry for Beckford, he's not done a lot wrong this season.

First, I rate Beckford.  Secondly, you said Beckford would have scored, and I was merely pointing out what a stupid comment that was, although when it comes to anything to do with Anichebe it appears that people lose the ability to make any sort of rational comment.

May 14, 2011, 07:13:48 PM
Reply #68

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Our CB's need to sort themselves out. Well done Hibbert keeping us in it.

May 14, 2011, 07:14:51 PM
Reply #69

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
First, I rate Beckford.  Secondly, you said Beckford would have scored, and I was merely pointing out what a stupid comment that was, although when it comes to anything to do with Anichebe it appears that people lose the ability to make any sort of rational comment.

Ok, I don't know for sure he would have scored. But he is a better finisher than Anichebe so would more likely have scored than a striker who has scored 7 times in about 90 appearances.
- Walt Disney

May 14, 2011, 07:16:16 PM
Reply #70

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Next goal is going to be big, I hope we can get it as I don't fancy another drubbing by West Brom.

May 14, 2011, 07:16:19 PM
Reply #71

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Ok, I don't know for sure he would have scored. But he is a better finisher than Anichebe so would more likely have scored than a striker who has scored 7 times in about 90 appearances.

Yes, that point has been well established.  Over and over and over, and each and every time Anichebe plays.

May 14, 2011, 07:17:17 PM
Reply #72

evertonarntwe

coleman is having a shocker, just giving the ball away everytime he has it
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

May 14, 2011, 07:17:28 PM
Reply #73

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
So you can understand people being pissed off when he plays then.
- Walt Disney

May 14, 2011, 07:17:50 PM
Reply #74

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Next goal is going to be big, I hope we can get it as I don't fancy another drubbing by West Brom.

Yep, and we really need to sort ourselves out at the back.  I do think a goal will come for us, but we'll do well to only concede one at this rate.