October 18, 2019, 05:37:25 AM

Author Topic: What is wrong with Tevez?  (Read 13094 times)

May 21, 2011, 08:55:42 PM
Reply #15

Danny

carlos, please fuck off you crying cunt, there are large cylinder type machines with wings that move in the clouds,
WITCHCRAFT, you say no carlos, aero fucking planes, either you can

A   Fly your family to live in UK

B   Have yourself a very merry falklands fuck off.

What if your family aren't happy in the UK or your kids are settled in Argentinian schools and you want them to grow up with that culture?

And Bluenose I know what you mean but that's why I think he's unhappy it's not because he doesn't want to play football it's because he's earned his fortune and he'd be happy playing for Boca on 2k a week.

Assou-Ekotto is my favourite one with this, he just said it's only a job to him so he gets on with it and tries his hardest for every club he plays for, i'd much rather a player stated that than came in with the "I love this club" line before leaving on bad terms later on.

May 21, 2011, 09:55:29 PM
Reply #16

Robber Rodwell

if you read the articles danny , he said he would love to play for boca but that they could not afford his wages and that it was not financially viable, so in other words why is he crying, he should have more respect for the club and fans who pay the wages

May 21, 2011, 10:48:53 PM
Reply #17

Danny

if you read the articles danny , he said he would love to play for boca but that they could not afford his wages and that it was not financially viable, so in other words why is he crying, he should have more respect for the club and fans who pay the wages

Shit yeah, I read them two days ago but forgot about the wages thing, if he's that serious he'll pay off his contract and go home.

May 22, 2011, 01:27:02 AM
Reply #18

Gash

Global Moderator
Great footballing brain, but that's where the intelligence ends.

I doubt he's ever settled on this country, the fact he doesn't speak a word of English after all this time, says he's either not happy or thick. I think it's both to be honest.

That and his management team, who are just there to milk the cash cow for as much as possible and for as long as possible.

If I was City, I'd transfer list the stroppy cunt and show that none of their players are bigger than the club, he's making Mancini look a tit (more than he is) have a strop whenever he gets subbed, telling Mancini he wants to stay, then saying he wants to go.

May 22, 2011, 05:25:06 PM
Reply #19

.Rimbo.

Because being a footballer is more than a job, what you do and how you play means a lot to an awful lot of people.

Tevez just seems to mope about and cause fuss at every club he plays for, despite the fact they are paying him astronomical wages.

As much as his comments suggest he's fed up and mopes etc., you couldn't criticise his on-the-pitch performances for lack of commitment. He's a tremendous talent and asset to any club he's at, as a fan you have to put up with him coming out with certain things in the press. I wouldn't be too pissed if he was at Everton though and was turning in his City-like performances but not kissing the badge etc.

United was a different situation. He was unhappy there because Fergie replaced him with Berbatov in the 2008/09 season and he hardly played, and then they couldn't afford to keep him. He felt hard done by and rightly so.

He still can't speak competent English though and is probably quite homesick. Doesn't he also have two young kids?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:27:26 PM by .Rimbo. »

May 22, 2011, 07:36:06 PM
Reply #20

Sprooly

when i see a headline about tevez i just skip over it now

May 22, 2011, 10:52:26 PM
Reply #21

.Matty

I thought he loved it at utd and wanted to stay, but they wouldnt pay the asking price?

July 05, 2011, 05:00:50 AM
Reply #22

Amata

Wants to quit again now.  Its like the hokey Cokey with him, City need to just sell him

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_7020920,00.html
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

July 05, 2011, 06:29:55 AM
Reply #23

Robber Rodwell

yawn, if he really wants to go, he would retire as he is soooo unhappy

July 05, 2011, 06:57:55 AM
Reply #24

Shogun

Administrator
am i the only one not understanding the " i want to be close to my family in argentina" as a reason whenn he's being linked to moves to italy?

July 05, 2011, 07:06:59 AM
Reply #25

Azz

He'll probably move to Spain I think, if it's any where other than back to Argentina.  Apparently his kids are not that bright and can't pick up English at all, and neither can he still.  So I'm guessing that's why all his family are still over there and not bothered to move over here or even the continent.

July 05, 2011, 03:37:07 PM
Reply #26

Derek

Yeah, what I read was that his family couldn't adjust to life in England and all that entails (language, culture, weather etc etc) and desperately wanted to go home. I think he's a bit of a simpleton, to be really honest.

I suppose he believes they'll adjust better in Spain, which is most likely true.

It's getting a bit boring this, though, tbh.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

July 05, 2011, 04:08:50 PM
Reply #27

Jamokachi

Tired of this same story every couple of months.

July 05, 2011, 11:46:44 PM
Reply #28

Gumpinio

am i the only one not understanding the " i want to be close to my family in argentina" as a reason whenn he's being linked to moves to italy?

Wasn't he saying the same thing just before he left Man U for Man City?
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

July 06, 2011, 12:06:29 AM
Reply #29

Haile GAZrselassie

carlos, please fuck off you crying cunt, there are large cylinder type machines with wings that move in the clouds,
WITCHCRAFT, you say no carlos, aero fucking planes, either you can

A   Fly your family to live in UK

B   Have yourself a very merry falklands fuck off.

You nicked this gag of Jamo.

He may be a cock but it was still to this day the funniest thing i've ever read on here.

As for Tevez, Derek got it spot on. He'll move to Spain to an environment that more closely resmbles back home in Argentina.

He obviously knows he wont get the money to match his wage at City so taking a slice in pay to improve his and his family's home life is admirable.

It also has the added bonus of pissing the city fans up and giving them a slap in the face of thinking they're proper big time now. And means it disrupts their forthcoming seasons plans. :D
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!