October 20, 2019, 07:01:31 PM

Author Topic: What is wrong with Tevez?  (Read 13119 times)

July 06, 2011, 12:34:17 AM
Reply #30

Jamokachi

You nicked this gag of Jamo.

He may be a cock but it was still to this day the funniest thing i've ever read on here.

You truly are a master of the double edged compliment :thumbsup:

July 06, 2011, 03:22:41 AM
Reply #31

Robber Rodwell

yes you caught me,  i stole it, but I honestly thought I saw it somewhere else, however I will be sending an envelope with the appropriate royalties to jamo

July 06, 2011, 04:12:12 AM
Reply #32

Jamokachi

July 06, 2011, 04:28:20 AM
Reply #33

JoeHart

if he doesnt go to argentina, then it stinks of a money move.

Everton forever

July 06, 2011, 04:37:18 AM
Reply #34

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Fucking great way to get more money that, leaving the worlds richest club.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 06, 2011, 04:39:48 AM
Reply #35

Amata

I think only Spain would come close as the language and the climate are identical.  Imo money is not really a factor in it as he could get more from City than any other club in the world.  What i dont understand is that his wife would never come here when he was at Man U so why move to City when he had the chance to leave?

Also he is always going on about how tired he is and he will retire from the game in a few years, why not now? Surely he has earned enough to just quit football altogether, go home and never leave his kids again.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

July 06, 2011, 05:10:27 AM
Reply #36

Haile GAZrselassie

I think only Spain would come close as the language and the climate are identical.  Imo money is not really a factor in it as he could get more from City than any other club in the world.  What i dont understand is that his wife would never come here when he was at Man U so why move to City when he had the chance to leave?

Also he is always going on about how tired he is and he will retire from the game in a few years, why not now? Surely he has earned enough to just quit football altogether, go home and never leave his kids again.

Dont quote me on this but are his wife and kids allowed here under the term of his work permit?

All im going on is the terms of the visa im applying for to Canada, that doesn't cover any dependent children I may have or any mrs either.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

July 06, 2011, 05:18:48 AM
Reply #37

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Dont quote me on this but are his wife and kids allowed here under the term of his work permit?

All im going on is the terms of the visa im applying for to Canada, that doesn't cover any dependent children I may have or any mrs either.

It usually does mate. if you can prove you have a dependent and the job will support them financially, Canada, the UK and most other countries will grant a visa for the same amount of time as the workers visa.

Tevez is not married. he has a girlfriend who is not the mother of his kids.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 06, 2011, 06:26:57 AM
Reply #38

JoeHart

Fucking great way to get more money that, leaving the worlds richest club.
i meant his agent.

loves his deals.
Everton forever

July 06, 2011, 02:31:53 PM
Reply #39

Derek

Yeah, and with Tevez being so simple, his agent may just be taking advantage.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

July 07, 2011, 07:20:34 PM
Reply #40

fritzlsloveden

He's trying to force through a move to us
grim

July 07, 2011, 09:04:14 PM
Reply #41

Bluenose 91

July 07, 2011, 09:50:08 PM
Reply #42

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
i meant his agent.

loves his deals.

Yerrrrrrrrrrr word is he's of to Malaga which will actually be a money move, I do apoligise.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 08, 2011, 02:44:54 AM
Reply #43

Gash

Global Moderator
Yeah, and with Tevez being so simple, his agent may just be taking advantage.

This. I've always said Tevez wasn't the sharpest tool in the box and Joorabchian knows that full well. Tevez is just a cash cow that Joorabchian is milking for all it's worth.

I think even the City fans are getting fed up with his regular sound bite and general slating of their City. Someone that says they wouldn't sign for Liverpool out of respect to the Utd fans then goes to City must be one thick cunt.

Great player but with the brain of a ten year old and some very bad influences around him.

July 08, 2011, 02:54:24 AM
Reply #44

JoeHart

Yerrrrrrrrrrr word is he's of to Malaga which will actually be a money move, I do apoligise.

is this the start of their new owners flexing their financial muscle?
Everton forever