October 21, 2019, 08:32:57 PM

Author Topic: What is wrong with Tevez?  (Read 13123 times)

July 08, 2011, 03:06:41 AM
Reply #45

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
is this the start of their new owners flexing their financial muscle?

Barca and Real dont want him, and none of the italian teams can afford him. So it may well be.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 08, 2011, 03:37:39 AM
Reply #46

Azz

is this the start of their new owners flexing their financial muscle?

They've bid Euro 35m for Sneijder!

July 08, 2011, 04:10:46 AM
Reply #47

Haile GAZrselassie

This. I've always said Tevez wasn't the sharpest tool in the box and Joorabchian knows that full well. Tevez is just a cash cow that Joorabchian is milking for all it's worth.

I think even the City fans are getting fed up with his regular sound bite and general slating of their City. Someone that says they wouldn't sign for Liverpool out of respect to the Utd fans then goes to City must be one thick cunt.

Great player but with the brain of a ten year old and some very bad influences around him.

Remind you of anyone?
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

July 12, 2011, 03:28:29 PM
Reply #48

Jamokachi

July 12, 2011, 06:37:04 PM
Reply #49

ilikebrunettes

confirmed by City. Hopefully this is the start of South American clubs being able to match European clubs for players.
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

July 12, 2011, 06:46:32 PM
Reply #50

Jamokachi

I wouldn't bet on it.

July 12, 2011, 06:56:58 PM
Reply #51

ilikebrunettes

I wouldn't bet on it.

why not? The Euro zone economy is on its arse, just like the UK. Brazils is booming, and will soon become one of the world economies. Add the brand new huge stadiums for the world cup.

If you were south American and you could either stay in Brazil for £100k a week, or go to England for £100k a week... what would you do?

July 12, 2011, 08:49:04 PM
Reply #52

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
So what you're really saying is that they will be more likely to keep hold of their home grown talent?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:53:26 PM by craigeverton1878 »

July 12, 2011, 09:03:20 PM
Reply #53

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
why not? The Euro zone economy is on its arse, just like the UK. Brazils is booming, and will soon become one of the world economies. Add the brand new huge stadiums for the world cup.

If you were south American and you could either stay in Brazil for 100k a week, or go to England for 100k a week... what would you do?

Go to England if you have any ambition.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 13, 2011, 03:55:20 AM
Reply #54

ilikebrunettes

So what you're really saying is that they will be more likely to keep hold of their home grown talent?

yes exactly

July 13, 2011, 03:56:23 AM
Reply #55

ilikebrunettes

Go to England if you have any ambition.

ha ha, coming to England is ambition? The only reason foreign players have come to England is for the $$$

July 13, 2011, 04:09:29 AM
Reply #56

evertonjoe

ha ha, coming to England is ambition? The only reason foreign players have come to England is for the $$$

Well if they go to Chelsea, Man U or City they also get a chance to play in the best club football competition in the world so ambition could play a part.

R.A.P Music

July 13, 2011, 04:13:49 AM
Reply #57

Ridge

It's not just money, or players would go to the middle east. There is a huge amount of PL viewers worldwide, so many players will have grown up watching English teams play. I'm not sure many English clubs pay players in dollars either.

July 13, 2011, 04:26:51 AM
Reply #58

ilikebrunettes

i would love nothing more than players like Neymar and Ganso not having to leave S America . Do you think Tevez and Mascherano would have left Corinthians for west ham if it wasnt for the money?

The gravy train from Brazil to Europe has been the worse thing for world football i can remember tbh

July 13, 2011, 04:30:51 AM
Reply #59

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
i would love nothing more than players like Neymar and Ganso not having to leave S America . Do you think Tevez and Mascherano would have left Corinthians for west ham if it wasnt for the money?

The gravy train from Brazil to Europe has been the worse thing for world football i can remember tbh

Do they still have funny things over there like the tv companies own the players and therefore the said players can only play if the game is shown on that station?
Simply simply lovely