October 16, 2019, 02:12:43 PM

Author Topic: What is wrong with Tevez?  (Read 13078 times)

July 13, 2011, 04:34:34 AM
Reply #60

ilikebrunettes

absolutely no idea to be honest, although they have all just signed huge new tv deals
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

July 13, 2011, 04:36:59 AM
Reply #61

Haile GAZrselassie

Do they still have funny things over there like the tv companies own the players and therefore the said players can only play if the game is shown on that station?

Yeah, and even funnier things than that.

Sometimes they have this proper piss funny thing where they kidnap the relatives of the player and threaten to kill them unless they hand over hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Funny as fuck that and deffo not a reason for wanting to leave eh. ROFL.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

July 13, 2011, 04:38:32 AM
Reply #62

ilikebrunettes

Sometimes they have this proper piss funny thing where they kidnap the relatives of the player and threaten to kill them unless they hand over hundreds of thousands of pounds.

pass that advice onto Bill... maybe a way for him to raise funds

July 13, 2011, 04:38:38 AM
Reply #63

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

You make a good argument to get out the country and ply your trade in lets say Russia or heaven forbid Spain or England
Simply simply lovely

July 13, 2011, 07:16:18 AM
Reply #64

Sprooly

i would love nothing more than players like Neymar and Ganso not having to leave S America . Do you think Tevez and Mascherano would have left Corinthians for west ham if it wasnt for the money?

The gravy train from Brazil to Europe has been the worse thing for world football i can remember tbh

how was it the worst thing for world football? although it has made the Brazilian league weaker, players leaving to come to Europe has also given those clubs vital finances and a chance to further develop the next range of young guns.

The way i look at it is, a strong Brazilian league which reduces the amount of players coming to Europe is a bad thing for the Quality of the UCL, and the top leagues, people want to watch the best and that is why the UCL gets a huge global audience as does the EPL. So although there can be positives for the Brazilian clubs, im certainly not rejoicing 

July 13, 2011, 12:30:41 PM
Reply #65

ilikebrunettes

Because the brazilian national team is no longer the flair and exciting joy it always was. Cunts like mourinho have brainwashed people into thinking everyone needs discipline.

If the players never. Came to Europe they would still play with that flair. Football is about more than Europe and the pissing champions league

July 13, 2011, 12:51:04 PM
Reply #66

Derek

Money says differently.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

July 17, 2011, 02:25:10 AM
Reply #67

Gash

Global Moderator
Sounds like Man City are considering another bid from Corinthians. I sure that I heard on 5Live that the South American transfer window closes in two days, don't know if that's right though?

But, if that's the case this is going to have to happen soon.

July 17, 2011, 02:56:48 AM
Reply #68

Jamokachi

Sounds like Man City are considering another bid from Corinthians. I sure that I heard on 5Live that the South American transfer window closes in two days, don't know if that's right though?

But, if that's the case this is going to have to happen soon.

Think you're right on that Gash.

July 17, 2011, 03:08:03 AM
Reply #69

Shogun

Administrator
Well if they go to Chelsea, Man U or City they also get a chance to play in the best club football competition in the world so ambition could play a part.
i love the teams you have(n't) mentioned there ;)

July 18, 2011, 01:01:32 AM
Reply #70

shaun h

Because the brazilian national team is no longer the flair and exciting joy it always was. Cunts like mourinho have brainwashed people into thinking everyone needs discipline.

If the players never. Came to Europe they would still play with that flair. Football is about more than Europe and the pissing champions league

That is a massive pile of garbage that you just typed there. Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Alex and many more players like them from Brazil spent the majority of their career in Europe and I seem to remember all of them having flair at one time or another.

July 18, 2011, 02:31:32 AM
Reply #71

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
That is a massive pile of garbage that you just typed there. Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Alex and many more players like them from Brazil spent the majority of their career in Europe and I seem to remember all of them having flair at one time or another.

Agreed, just look at Messi, he never played in South America. Ye I LB was talking about Brazil but why stay in the argument to make a good point
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 18, 2011, 03:00:26 PM
Reply #72

Derek

So many other factors why Brazil/Argentina haven't been the powerhouses they once were than blaming it on the exodus of players because of the Champs League.

City accepted a new offer, btw.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

July 20, 2011, 10:13:08 PM
Reply #73

Gash

Global Moderator
The deal has fallen through as Corinthians said they couldn't get the deal done before the South American window closes tonight.

Now Man City want £50m if a European club comes in for him.

Would Europe bring him closer to his family?

July 20, 2011, 10:31:59 PM
Reply #74

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
The deal has fallen through as Corinthians said they couldn't get the deal done before the South American window closes tonight.

Now Man City want 50m if a European club comes in for him.

Would Europe bring him closer to his family?

I think there was a doubt Corinthians could actually get the deal done as it seemed to have broken down after City asked for a payment schedule according to some outlets at least. Maybe they tried our trick and thought that you don't 40 mil to buy a 40 mil player....?

Either way I'm sure Tevez would be off to Spain or probably even Italy if an offer came in. Either way chances are he'll be unhappy again in another year's time. If he had of gone to Corinthians he'd be saying he missed CL football or some such.

As mentioned earlier, he just seems permanently unsettled.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 11:46:19 PM by blueToffee »