October 21, 2019, 10:16:39 AM

Author Topic: David de Gea  (Read 13079 times)

June 30, 2011, 09:39:03 PM
Reply #60

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Oh, I'll just pop over and get a copy of L'Equipe now, cheers.

POST A MOTHERFUCKING LINK FOR ABSOLUTE FUCK SAKE!

Fucking hell  lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 30, 2011, 09:44:17 PM
Reply #61

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
United are still short a world class midfielder like a Schneider or ozil or someone like that. I don't think they have finished spending
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 01, 2011, 12:44:33 AM
Reply #62

ilikebrunettes

And are these additions enough to win them the league?

quite possibly. Arsenal conceeded the fewest goals of any team from open play. set pieces killed them.

Put Cahill or Samba inthe box and instantly that changes. Imagine how many points that would save them?

The premier league is cureently a pile of shite. with no stand out teams
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

July 01, 2011, 12:49:21 AM
Reply #63

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
quite possibly. Arsenal conceeded the fewest goals of any team from open play. set pieces killed them.

Put Cahill or Samba inthe box and instantly that changes. Imagine how many points that would save them?

Well I'd say both United and Chelsea and soon probably City too will be a fair bit ahead of Arsenal if Wenger doesn't buck his ideas up.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

July 01, 2011, 12:53:32 AM
Reply #64

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

Maybe mate, the problem now is having to replace Nasri and likely Fabregas is going to mean a lot of restructuring.  I reckon Arsenal fans might find this season is even more transitional than last.

July 01, 2011, 12:56:34 AM
Reply #65

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

According to your stats, take Fabregas out and Nasri out and you looking at 30 goals and 30 assists away from the team. No matter how many goals Cahill and Samba save, they won't be scoring any either. I can hear boring boring Arsenal coming back.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 01, 2011, 12:58:29 AM
Reply #66

cantoffee

Cue purchase of young players who will take time to adapt to the league, in 3 years time the exact same thing will happen and Arsenal will be in the same spot.

Should have spent big last summer, they could have done well this year.

December 19, 2014, 08:57:15 PM
Reply #67

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
If you look at the going rate I think paying £31mill for Young and Jones is shrewd business considering what Liverpool have done to market value, especially the value of young english players- £52mill for Carroll and Henderson

December 19, 2014, 08:59:51 PM
Reply #68

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
What happened to @evertonjoe ? Does he still post?
Simply simply lovely

December 20, 2014, 08:05:59 AM
Reply #69

Shogun

Administrator
great great keeper , going to shine at man utd

Didn't have a clue who he was.