November 21, 2017, 03:26:47 AM

Author Topic: A Posh Striker.  (Read 7972 times)

May 31, 2011, 09:09:17 PM
Reply #15

di_guyo

he cant be any worse than beckford, give him a try

he is
Everton & Atleti

deCoubertin

May 31, 2011, 09:12:45 PM
Reply #16

plumber

he cant be any worse than beckford, give him a try

If you haven't noticed it yourself yet, I can inform you that 99 % of your posts are utter crap.

May 31, 2011, 09:30:04 PM
Reply #17

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
we dont need another centre mid ffs

May 31, 2011, 09:30:59 PM
Reply #18

Bily No Pace

Bily No Pace has no signature

June 01, 2011, 02:11:31 PM
Reply #19

montanatoffeefan

...three clubs supposedly interested are Everton, Norwich and QPR.
http://www.teamtalk.com/everton/6959511/Posh-striker-eyes-top-flight

Ahh, dream on. We can't financially compete with the likes of Norwich and QPR.
Everton forever.

June 01, 2011, 07:00:32 PM
Reply #20

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Theres been a bid accepted from an unknown prem club.

Im scared  :'(

June 01, 2011, 07:02:33 PM
Reply #21

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Theres been a bid accepted from an unknown prem club.

Im scared  :'(

(Tired joke......)

Don't worry, bids involve money etc etc

June 01, 2011, 07:26:41 PM
Reply #22

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
He's got 1 year left but wants to leave now , They wanted 3m off Norwich in March , I'd guess it's going to be more now

Won't be more than that, they are a championship club with a player they can get money for out of contract next summer, 3m is the absolute maximum they could ask for.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

June 01, 2011, 08:38:15 PM
Reply #23

Fynci

Twitter rumours are suggesting that it's either QPR or Norwich that have put the bid in. Let's hope hey!
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

June 02, 2011, 05:18:54 AM
Reply #24

Les Trebilcock

I do the same thing every bleedin' end of season - scour the news, look to see who we're supposed to be linked with, then speculate - I don't know why I bother, really, I should know better.

The really irritating Mail have it that Norwich will sign the very untried Mackail-Smith, next week.

I'm not annoyed that it looks like Norwich have him, I'm annoyed because we 'never' ever seem to move early for new additions that we desperately need.

Pissed-off.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1393264/Norwich-set-beat-Everton-Wigan-QPR-3m-Craig-Mackail-Smith.html
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 05:20:32 AM by Fellaini's pirouette »
You can take that to the bank.

June 02, 2011, 05:21:45 AM
Reply #25

JoeHart

thats not entiely true.

to be fair to moyes, the season we signed lescott he did most of his business before any of the other clubs in the premiership.

maybe its the financial constraints, the longer we leave signing someone, the longer we postpone paying them wages?
the finances are that much of a mess that a player on 40k a week x 6 weeks (240k plus NI) makes a significant difference to the cash flow.
Everton forever

June 02, 2011, 05:30:17 AM
Reply #26

Les Trebilcock

thats not entiely true.

to be fair to moyes, the season we signed lescott he did most of his business before any of the other clubs in the premiership.

maybe its the financial constraints, the longer we leave signing someone, the longer we postpone paying them wages?
the finances are that much of a mess that a player on 40k a week x 6 weeks (240k plus NI) makes a significant difference to the cash flow.

I do understand what you've typed, Joe - but, d'yer know what, really -- in essence, aren't the vast majority of Prem' League Clubs up the same financial creek without a paddle. Y'know, are we really (say) five times financially worse off than Stoke, Bolton, Wigan, etc, etc.

I know, why don't we ask for special dispensation from the Football League that we can no longer play night-games because we can't afford the lecky bill.

:headbang:

You can take that to the bank.

June 15, 2011, 02:13:37 AM
Reply #27

Gash

Global Moderator
According to Barry Fry, Peterborough have given 3 premier league clubs permission to speak to him.

June 15, 2011, 02:47:52 AM
Reply #28

.Matty

Is right, the new Brett Angel.

June 15, 2011, 02:31:02 PM
Reply #29

Fellainis Hairdresser

We wont even sign a scatty striker, never mind a posh one!
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!