October 15, 2018, 08:40:13 PM

Author Topic: Nzogbia  (Read 221643 times)

June 16, 2011, 05:00:28 AM
Reply #15

AidyEFC9

But Moyes had/has the Pienaar money to spend...

I asked an ITK today if Moyesy still had the Pienaar money and he said yes, ive also asked him how much altogether we have after selling Vaughan aswell but he's to get back to me yet.

Btw, what the poster as said was in the dailly mirror today. Thats why i asked if we had the Pienaar money still. And talks are still going on with Fellaini with regards to a new improved deal, i just thought i'd add that.

June 16, 2011, 05:08:15 AM
Reply #16

School of Science

Ah my spelling that will be my grade 2 English CSE im afraid,over 30 years ago,never mind grammar was never my strong point >:(.But the main point of my post is possibly losing out on a player for a measley £4.5 million.Never mind having now seen efcraz's bird I wish I were 30 years younger!
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

June 16, 2011, 04:14:21 PM
Reply #17

Deano Blue Boy

I seen the article in the Mirror myself and it made me feel sick.

June 16, 2011, 04:58:34 PM
Reply #18

Krissy

Ah my spelling that will be my grade 2 English CSE im afraid,over 30 years ago,never mind grammar was never my strong point >:(.But the main point of my post is possibly losing out on a player for a measley £4.5 million.Never mind having now seen efcraz's bird I wish I were 30 years younger!

you say losing a player for a measley £4.5m but that's the point we don't even have that. This really is becoming ridiculous. Surely someone out there can buy Everton and spend a bit and I don't care about the antiquated ground excuse...

June 16, 2011, 06:10:09 PM
Reply #19

montanatoffeefan

you say losing a player for a measley £4.5m but that's the point we don't even have that. This really is becoming ridiculous. Surely someone out there can buy Everton and spend a bit and I don't care about the antiquated ground excuse...

But there are plenty of other excuses and alibis. Our ownership excels at those.
Everton forever.

June 17, 2011, 02:09:07 AM
Reply #20

Jamokachi

June 17, 2011, 02:20:45 AM
Reply #21

charlatan

June 18, 2011, 05:33:11 AM
Reply #22

Trowel

Newcastle have been quoted £10 million for the purchase of Charles N’Zogbia after a bid from Everton faltered, according to the Times.

N’Zogbia looked set for a move to Everton, and Wigan were reportedly pleased to be doing the deal with the side, as they see Newcastle as more of a threat to their standing on the Barclays Premier League table next season.

While Everton had been quoted £7 million for the winger, the deal has fallen through due to problems with the Toffees getting the cash together to cover the payment, which Wigan is reportedly demanding up front.

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/newcastle-quoted-3m-inflation-on-everton-target---
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

June 18, 2011, 06:24:19 AM
Reply #23

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I am choosing to not believe that story as it is too deflatng. Seriously if we can get him for 7 mil and we don't have enough we should start selling players and not stop until we have enough. Get Yak and Yobo deals sorted and then move on the other out of favour players.

That said I don't think Wigan will give us a 3 mil plus discount regardless of the reasoning. It's more in their interests to squeeze as much money out of the sale as possible in order to improve their squad.

June 18, 2011, 06:35:33 AM
Reply #24

Azz

Let's have Jonathan Legear instead!  He'll be cheaper!

June 18, 2011, 07:07:35 AM
Reply #25

sharpattack

And talks are still going on with Fellaini with regards to a new improved deal, i just thought i'd add that.
Playing Devil's Advocate here, but why is he being offered a new improved deal? He has missed a good part of last season, and the season before
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

June 18, 2011, 07:11:20 AM
Reply #26

Sprooly

Playing Devil's Advocate here, but why is he being offered a new improved deal? He has missed a good part of last season, and the season before

because he has the ability to absolutely dominate a game and can go up fwd in times of emergency hoof ball 

June 18, 2011, 07:21:47 AM
Reply #27

Amata

because he has the ability to absolutely dominate a game and can go up fwd in times of emergency hoof ball 

Or because he only has 2 yrs left on his contract.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

June 18, 2011, 07:25:59 AM
Reply #28

efcraz

because baines aside he is head n shoulders above the rest of our squad, i dont think some realise how good this guy could be
twitter: razefc

I'm 25 so big Dunc IS a legend!!

June 18, 2011, 08:08:05 AM
Reply #29

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
But don't you find it interesting with Fellaini, both times he's been out injured for a long period have coincided with our better form? He is a good player and I like him a lot, but does he suit us? I'm beginning to wonder. Or is it something else?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama