January 20, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

Author Topic: Nzogbia  (Read 198562 times)

June 19, 2011, 09:19:48 PM
Reply #45

matty1878

im sorry but i get pissed of when people just "moan about players going to other clubs" specially the barcodes.end of the day they can afford him/players/wages we cant get a grip there still shit and wel still  finish above them no matter
row u seat 167 park end

June 19, 2011, 09:25:33 PM
Reply #46

bluedavey

To be fair don't think anyone moaning just recognise a player who could take us to the next level who we strongly tipped our main target going elsewhere.  Not certain we can be that sure we'll finish above them either.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:30:17 PM by Bluedavey »

June 19, 2011, 09:28:37 PM
Reply #47

Dublin Toffee

Sickened we're going to miss out on him. He really possesses something that we haven't had since the days of Andrei tormenting full backs.

Again, sickened.
Nothing you can say could tear me away from Magaye

June 19, 2011, 09:35:00 PM
Reply #48

matty1878

hes class.. id love him here but we cant afford him can we? im sick of being a fuckin broke scruffy cunt of a club its a joke. but until uno who fucks of sells/wins lotto/does fuckin something itl be the same.
row u seat 167 park end

June 19, 2011, 09:42:39 PM
Reply #49

Connavar

He was out for the second half of the past two seasons whereby our form has picked up. I'm not saying it's down to him being out, just pointing out I don't think he's as essential as is being made out. He isn't the best dm in the league and he isn't very creative either and rarely scores. He is a solid centre midfielder who has dominated certain games, but is that enough for the vast amount of money we are paying for him?

I think we have to explore all options in generating money on order to buy players in positions we need. And if he isn't interested in signing a contract, we need to establish that asap and then act accordingly and actually learn from history before we let yet another player leave on the cheap.

Rodwell's value is falling by the day imo, so I don't think we're going to get the funds required by his sale, so we have to look at alternatives. It's that simple.

quite right, no one is bigger than the club, but two things. Firstly, I understand that Football is a game of buying and selling. It always has it always will. Better players than Rodwell and Fellaini have and will come and go. That's the nature of the game. What I don't like or agree with is the idea that this club is some sort of stepping stone for their future. I want Rodwell, Fellaini and any other bright young stars to come to Everton and feel that this is the Club that they can achieve what they wish in the career. At the moment, unless underachieving and being the perennial underdog is all they aspire to be, then we'll never be in a position to offer that and quite frankly I don't want that kind of player at Everton. That being said, every player has a price and we do need to figure out what is best for the club. As much as it galls me, selling the likes of Rodwell and Fellaini has been something I've been prepared for, for a very long time. I expected one to leave. Both if our finances were in a worse way than expected. If that happens, Rodwell is the ideal player that ticks all the boxes. Despite what anyone thinks about his value, with the current trend of young English transfers i wouldn't entertain anything less than 15m. In this day and age when football seems to be obsessed with profit and loss figures, that would show a massive positive figure, which we couldn't dream of getting unless we sold Fellaini for over 30m, which I think we can all agree isn't going to happen.

June 19, 2011, 09:46:54 PM
Reply #50

Major Clanger

im sorry but i get pissed of when people just "moan about players going to other clubs" specially the barcodes.end of the day they can afford him/players/wages we cant get a grip there still shit and wel still  finish above them no matter

Can you shed some light on the exact reasoning behind this belief?
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

June 19, 2011, 09:51:59 PM
Reply #51

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Can you shed some light on the exact reasoning behind this belief?

Because we are ten times the club Newcastle are.

Could you name me a Newcastle player that would get into our team?

June 19, 2011, 09:59:04 PM
Reply #52

Fynci

Nzogbia.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

June 19, 2011, 10:00:21 PM
Reply #53

jongre123

Ben Arfa

June 19, 2011, 10:02:58 PM
Reply #54

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Nzogbia.

Fuck has he signed for the cunts?

June 19, 2011, 10:05:07 PM
Reply #55

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Ben Arfa

He was on loan wasnt he, have they signed him?
Ba? hahaha!

Fucking bellends are worse than Spurs.

June 19, 2011, 10:08:03 PM
Reply #56

jongre123

He was on loan wasnt he, have they signed him?

Signed him in Jan. Nzog is a former Newcastle player.

June 19, 2011, 10:08:25 PM
Reply #57

Norwegiantoffee

Sylvain Marveaux and Yohan Cabaye
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

June 19, 2011, 10:11:30 PM
Reply #58

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Barton.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

June 19, 2011, 10:11:50 PM
Reply #59

Major Clanger

Barton, N'Zogbia, Ba, Gutierrez.

Anyway, we are ten times the club Man City are, yet they will play in the CL next season while we try not to get knocked out by a League One team from the League Cup.

Give me an actual, tangible reason why we should always finish ahead of Newcastle while they buy players and our squad is slowly but steadily disintegrating, not some made up sentimental shit.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel