December 13, 2018, 01:19:36 AM

Author Topic: Nzogbia  (Read 224059 times)

June 16, 2011, 01:23:36 AM
Read 224059 times

evertonjoe

+1

R.A.P Music

June 16, 2011, 01:37:02 AM
Reply #1

evertonjoe

is this an insomnia joke?

Spelling mistake in post tittle?

R.A.P Music

June 18, 2011, 11:22:28 PM
Reply #2

evertonjoe

Playing Devil's Advocate here, but why is he being offered a new improved deal? He has missed a good part of last season, and the season before

Because when he has played he has been one of the stand out players in the team.

There has also been a great deal of reported interest from very rich clubs and getting him to sign a new deal is a good way of making sure we don't lose him on free or for less than we should be able to get for him.

R.A.P Music

June 19, 2011, 12:37:39 AM
Reply #3

evertonjoe

But don't you find it interesting with Fellaini, both times he's been out injured for a long period have coincided with our better form? He is a good player and I like him a lot, but does he suit us? I'm beginning to wonder. Or is it something else?

That's not entirely correct to be honest, in 09/10 we'd been unbeaten for 9 games before Fellaini's injury.

R.A.P Music

June 19, 2011, 10:23:24 PM
Reply #4

evertonjoe

Barton, N'Zogbia, Ba, Gutierrez.

Anyway, we are ten times the club Man City are, yet they will play in the CL next season while we try not to get knocked out by a League One team from the League Cup.

Give me an actual, tangible reason why we should always finish ahead of Newcastle while they buy players and our squad is slowly but steadily disintegrating, not some made up sentimental shit.

Let's be honest putting N'Zogbia as a Newcastle player is just a bit stupid, at least if you're not trying to be facetious.

As for Gutierrez I don't believe he would get into our team as he is extremely average and is at beast a headless chicken.

Barton, Ba and Ben Arfa most likely would get into our team and it's probably fair to say that Marveaux  and Cabaye would stand a very good chance of making it into our starting eleven as well.

There's no real  'tangible' reason for why we should finish above Newcastle other than the fact that we have greater stability (especially manager wise). If Newcastle were to invest the Andy Carrol money wisely they'd have no excuse what so ever for finishing below us.

R.A.P Music

June 20, 2011, 07:40:06 PM
Reply #5

evertonjoe

i didnt say it was official fella, i just said i got it from the premier league fb page, they were right about mcleish leavin brum to go to villa though.

Hope they're inaccurate this time, the last thing we need is Liverpool actually making sensible signings.

R.A.P Music

June 21, 2011, 08:45:00 PM
Reply #6

evertonjoe

Yes, but as mgp says, is there any link where David Moyes has actually indicated he wouldn't mind having Charles N'Zogbia. Is there the possibilty, because we know Moyes likes his 'grafters', N'Zogbia is, for want of a better description - too flambouyant.

Just a thought.

Doubtful.

Arteta wasn't really a grafter when he signed and Bily most certainly doesn't fit that stereotype.

R.A.P Music

June 22, 2011, 09:16:20 PM
Reply #7

evertonjoe

I know this might sound really silly, Rim' - who's Greg O'Keefe.

Echo's Everton correspondent.

R.A.P Music

July 08, 2011, 11:50:24 PM
Reply #8

evertonjoe

who talks like tha? "  u suck if u didnt" fuckinell... sort it out :wanker:

Serious question buddy how old are you?

Because if you're over 11 then the stuff you've posted in this thread is downright embarrassing.

It's amazing that this thread is still going strong since there's been nothing about N'Zogbia in the media for weeks.
Obviously I'd love him here but I really just can't see it happening as I reckon he'll have moved elsewhere by the time we get money together through sales.

R.A.P Music

July 08, 2011, 11:57:31 PM
Reply #9

evertonjoe

haha i coudnt care less of what people think of my typing   :cheers:. and evertonjoe id love him here mate it wont happen

Believe me it's not the typing that annoys folks. I'm pretty sure it's the sentiments being expressed, but whatever I still think N'Zogbia could come here just that it's extremely unlikely.

Looks like we may well be starting the season with Osman or Arteta on the left.

R.A.P Music