November 20, 2017, 02:01:13 PM

Author Topic: To beat QPR...  (Read 6132 times)

August 13, 2011, 10:53:56 PM
Read 6132 times

Azz

Just put Tabarabaarrbrappppp in a straight jacket.  Bolton have battered them today listening to Final Score and SSN, they seem to be nothing when he can't do anything.

Going to get off to a great start to the season!  COYB!!!  :hail:  :woohoo:

deCoubertin

August 13, 2011, 10:56:05 PM
Reply #1

Bily No Pace

I hope and pray Moyes reads this
Bily No Pace has no signature

August 13, 2011, 11:09:08 PM
Reply #2

jongre123

I only watched the first half but whatever his name is was too greedy, if he had passed the ball QPR might have had more chances. Also it seems as though QPR don't have the legs to compete in the second half, it was shown in pre-season and again today.

August 14, 2011, 01:39:26 AM
Reply #3

AidyEFC9

Are postponed game today could well end up being a blessing in disguise for us. In our current predicament with no new signings and a couple of injuries to key players, we could of easily gone to White Hart Lane and lost and started the season with a defeat.

Now we start with an home game a week later against Q.P.R. who got battered and the high of promotion knocked straight out of em and we could quite possibly now start the season with a confidence boosting win?!.

This extra weeks training with no game and a friendly on Monday night will give us the chance to get the likes of Felli and Saha more match fit and ready and give us hope to get Arteta fit enough to take part in next Saturday's game which would be a big plus.

August 14, 2011, 01:43:24 AM
Reply #4

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
No pressure then  :whistle:

August 14, 2011, 01:52:38 AM
Reply #5

charlatan

No pressure then  :whistle:

Not at all.  There'll be people with pitch-forks in Goodison Rd afterwards should we not get 3 points ;)

August 14, 2011, 02:15:40 AM
Reply #6

Jonny

We'll probably still play 7 defenders and hoof it constantly to 1 person up front

August 14, 2011, 02:32:58 AM
Reply #7

Robioto

I'll de devestated if we don't beat QPR after watching/listening to them today.

August 14, 2011, 02:51:30 AM
Reply #8

Buck76

Like to see Vellios get a start on Monday with Saha to see how they work as a partnership, we need to go for QPR's throat & with no footie today I watched the Blackpool highlights to remind myself that we can play great attacking football.

Moyes should play it to Rodwell and remind him how well he can play.

A fresh face or too plus a positive start to the campaign would do all us frustrated bluenoses the world of good and this postponement will have worked in our favor.

P.S. Kieron Dyer  :clap: how the hell has he got away with it yet again!

August 14, 2011, 07:01:25 AM
Reply #9

montanatoffeefan

Seeing the thread title, I thought it was going to be one of those joke threads with the punchline "Just show up" once you clicked on it.

But considering how many disappointing results we had against teams we should have easily beaten last season. And how we struggle to win at all in the first month or two of recent seasons. And that we added no one over the summer to a squad screaming out for more wingers and strikers.

Well, it's hard to be too confident much less jolly going into this one.
Everton forever.

August 14, 2011, 09:53:51 PM
Reply #10

Jonny

This channels just advertised our game for next week, sport-tv i think its called

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/78609/1/watch-stoke-city-vs-chelsea.html

August 14, 2011, 10:11:52 PM
Reply #11

Stone

4-5-1 is obviously the best option against a massive club like QPR.

We need to make sure we don't get overrun by their amasing midfield, we couldn't cope with just four in midfield against a team like QPR.

August 15, 2011, 12:04:42 AM
Reply #12

bluestevie

4-5-1 is obviously the best option against a massive club like QPR.

We need to make sure we don't get overrun by their amasing midfield, we couldn't cope with just four in midfield against a team like QPR.

yawn. do one you boring cunt
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

August 15, 2011, 01:56:49 AM
Reply #13

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
They looked decent to me up until the second goal (although I realise highlights can be decieving)

Bothroyd and Campbell lookd threatening at least.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

August 15, 2011, 02:01:21 AM
Reply #14

Azz

yawn. do one you boring cunt

Think you missed his sarcasm there.