November 19, 2018, 06:13:04 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Sheff United  (Read 47112 times)

August 22, 2011, 12:55:29 AM
Reply #15

bluemanx3

1.neville
2.neville
3.neville
4.neville
5.neville
6.neville
7.neville
8.neville
9.neville
10.neviile
11.neville

August 22, 2011, 01:07:25 AM
Reply #16

Snipellis11

i'll be going to this, bought this ticket before saturdays game needless to say.

Yeah same here, i got my ticket for this game before saturday, i'm just really hoping we just get the job done on wednesday, where abouts are you sitting mate?

August 22, 2011, 01:10:00 AM
Reply #17

Shogun

Administrator
Yeah same here, i got my ticket for this game before saturday, i'm just really hoping we just get the job done on wednesday, where abouts are you sitting mate?
err my mate bought 'em, upper bullens by the halfway line i think, yourself?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 22, 2011, 01:12:53 AM
Reply #18

Snipellis11

err my mate bought 'em, upper bullens by the halfway line i think, yourself?

Lower Gwladys mate.

August 22, 2011, 01:13:10 AM
Reply #19

JoeHart

cant believe people are suggesting 4-5-1 at home against a league 1 club.

has moyes negativity conditioned are fans so much?

Lets do them and get striaght into them from the very start

mucha
hibbert heitinga distin baines
fellaini rodwell cahill
anichebe yakubu vellios

lets not make the mistake of brentofrds and play the crappy 4-5-1 and pay them to m,uch respect.
sheff utd have no star players, their focus as their manager danny wilson has said all pre season is to get promotion.

lets take this crap to the cleaners.
The last thing you want is another 1-0 lead with tsheff utd being encouraged to come on strong toward the end.

bang 3 or 4 in by half time and get the job done early for once.
Everton forever

August 22, 2011, 01:35:35 AM
Reply #20

efcraz

i'll be going to this, bought this ticket before saturdays game needless to say.

me too    :headbang:
twitter: razefc

I'm 25 so big Dunc IS a legend!!

August 22, 2011, 06:30:44 AM
Reply #21

Thomas

Even though I swore not to go one game this/any season Kenwright is in charge for - I might go this.

Night game's at the Old Lady are hard to resist sometimes.

August 22, 2011, 06:46:37 AM
Reply #22

bluestevie

any win will do for me, even if its a scrappy goal off someones arse, just to get a win under the belt

@joehart 4-3-3 really? with that line up? id like some of what youre taking mate
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

August 22, 2011, 08:10:53 AM
Reply #23

jongre123

any win will do for me, even if its a scrappy goal off someones arse, just to get a win under the belt

@joehart 4-3-3 really? with that line up? id like some of what youre taking mate

believe it or not but I agree with him. Especially with a line up like that, leave some important players on the bench give them some rest for the weekend and have those that need game time play. Maybe if they score against or thrash these they might get some confidence back.

August 22, 2011, 03:50:35 PM
Reply #24

Gray90

I'd like to see;

Howard
Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines
Barkely Arteta Fellaini Osman
Yakubu Beckford

August 22, 2011, 04:31:21 PM
Reply #25

Youngy09

I'd like to see;

Howard
Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines
Barkely Arteta Fellaini Osman
Yakubu Beckford

Clearly there is too much shape and balance and logic to this team, go away and have a word with yourself!

August 22, 2011, 06:29:25 PM
Reply #26

Gray90

Clearly there is too much shape and balance and logic to this team, go away and have a word with yourself!

I'll quickly construct a horrific 4-3-3 formation with a team consisting of youth players just for you  ;)

August 22, 2011, 08:21:39 PM
Reply #27

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Strongest team available fir me, we need a good result.

Howard

Hibbert       Jags         Distin       Baines

Barkley     Osman      Fellaini      Arteta

Beckford     Saha

Obviously this won't happen so Neville will be at RB and Cahill for Saha or Beckford

August 23, 2011, 12:01:27 AM
Reply #28

nickrailroad

I expect to see the King start, he needs teh game time, and against a League 1 side you would expect him to run the show.  I would also expect Hibbert to start, as much as it pains me to say.  If we had no direction on the right flank with Nev and Rodwell on Saturday, it only going to be worse with Hibbo.

Mucha
Hibbert Distin Jags Baines
Neville Arteta Fellaini Barkley
Saha Vellios

Not going to the game as live in Oxford, but got my ticket for Saturday.....hoping for a confidence boosting 3-0 win

August 23, 2011, 12:05:43 AM
Reply #29

efcraz

I expect to see the King start, he needs teh game time, and against a League 1 side you would expect him to run the show.  I would also expect Hibbert to start, as much as it pains me to say.  If we had no direction on the right flank with Nev and Rodwell on Saturday, it only going to be worse with Hibbo.

Mucha
Hibbert Distin Jags Baines
Neville Arteta Fellaini Barkley
Saha Vellios

Not going to the game as live in Oxford, but got my ticket for Saturday.....hoping for a confidence boosting 3-0 win

if neville plays on the right of midfield, im going to walk out of my seat in the park end, find some rope, tie it in a noose around my neck and the other end to somewhere in the top balcony, jump off and swing in front of kenwright and moyes... fact!!!

twitter: razefc

I'm 25 so big Dunc IS a legend!!