November 13, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Sheff United  (Read 46972 times)

August 23, 2011, 08:53:30 PM
Reply #45

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Everton have a few fresh injury concerns ahead of their Carling Cup match against Sheffield United, according to manager David Moyes.

The Blades arrive at Goodison Park on Wednesday night (8pm), with a place in the third round of the competition up for grabs.

The hosts are still without Seamus Coleman (ankle) and Diniyar Bilyaletdinov (suspended), while Moyes also confirmed Magaye Gueye is currently sidelined with a broken toe.

And with Tim Cahill suffering from an illness, Jermaine Beckford having a bruised knee and Louis Saha still not deemed match fit; then this tie should present opportunities for some of Everton’s younger players.

Moyes told evertonfc.com: “We have got a few doubts. We have a doubt about Jermaine, he has a knock on his knee. Tim Cahill is feeling a bit sick and we are not quite sure where Louis is just yet in his general fitness.

“Obviously we are missing Seamus still, Bilyaletdinov is still suspended and Magaye Gueye has a broken toe so, yes, we are missing a few, but hopefully we will be okay.”

Then Yak has to play. Problem solved.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 23, 2011, 08:56:57 PM
Reply #46

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
http://www.wiziwig.eu/livesports/sports/football/competitions/eng/league-cup/matches/2011-2012/2nd-round/2011-08-24/everton-vs-sheffield-united

Don't like myp2p's new site very much. The only thing I do like about it is it finally recognises I'm 5 hours behind GMT.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 23, 2011, 09:06:09 PM
Reply #47

Jonny

http://www.wiziwig.eu/livesports/sports/football/competitions/eng/league-cup/matches/2011-2012/2nd-round/2011-08-24/everton-vs-sheffield-united

Don't like myp2p's new site very much. The only thing I do like about it is it finally recognises I'm 5 hours behind GMT.
[/quo

Have myp2p changed the web address? i havent been able to get on that site all week

August 23, 2011, 09:07:36 PM
Reply #48

Chazman

myp2p has been shut down. That is the new one
"I fuckin love this club"

August 23, 2011, 09:07:42 PM
Reply #49

DannyR

It's a little bit early isn't it for streams.

The match is tomorrow lolol
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

August 23, 2011, 09:08:49 PM
Reply #50

Chazman

It's a little bit early isn't it for streams.

The match is tomorrow lolol

Even earlier for Blarg,he is 5 hours behind us  lolol
"I fuckin love this club"

August 23, 2011, 09:23:21 PM
Reply #51

Jonny

that sites fucking atrocious

August 23, 2011, 09:45:05 PM
Reply #52

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Then Yak has to play. Problem solved.

The who? I don't know who you speak of. LA LA LA, I can't hear you.

(I'm paraphrasing Moyes).

That said, he couldn't score against their reserves, so who knows what condition he is in at the moment.

August 23, 2011, 10:29:17 PM
Reply #53

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Oh fuck, I thought it was on Tuesday.

Excellent, I can go to the pool this arvo instead then.

August 23, 2011, 11:06:44 PM
Reply #54

DannyR

Oh fuck, I thought it was on Tuesday.

Excellent, I can go to the pool this arvo instead then.
lolol

This has to be close to Lower Burrens standard.

August 23, 2011, 11:08:41 PM
Reply #55

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
lolol

This has to be close to Lower Burrens standard.

It's not like he lives around the corner from Goodison is it?

Easy to get mixed up.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

August 23, 2011, 11:15:41 PM
Reply #56

DannyR

It's not like he lives around the corner from Goodison is it?

Easy to get mixed up.
Yeah,but I'm sure the Forum would  be buiser etc

August 23, 2011, 11:48:19 PM
Reply #57

jags1878

There wont be any streams for this game... the only games that are being shown anywhere in the world are the Sky games unfortunately!

August 24, 2011, 12:30:01 AM
Reply #58

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Oh good, I can go to the pool tomorrow afternoon as well then :)

August 24, 2011, 03:41:14 AM
Reply #59

Shogun

Administrator
i'll win £372 if we win tomorrow. COYB
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth